899 3 2023-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seba94
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8114 ft
United States

Good morning,

I have been working with PSDK in C for quite some time now. Currently, I need to send several images captured from our cameras as feedback to the remote controller so that the pilot can make decisions based precisely on the images. I used the example that DJI provides and was able to send small videos containing our images to the remote controller. Unfortunately when I increase the number of images or the frame rate the sending of the video no longer works properly. Hence some questions arose for me:

1. What are the limits for sending videos (max FPS, number of frames, ...)?
2. What are the supported video formats?
3. Instead of sending videos, is it possible to send pictures?
For information, I'm working with a matrice 300 RTK

Thank you for the help.

2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask how you managed to send images and videos to the remote controller? Did you download them through the playback page? If so, it only supports videos of 1080P or below, but the images have no such limitation.
2023-3-14
Use props
Seba94
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8114 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-14 02:10
Hi there, may I ask how you managed to send images and videos to the remote controller? Did you download them through the playback page? If so, it only supports videos of 1080P or below, but the images have no such limitation.

Hi, thanks for the reply!

Basically, I am capturing images with an external camera in C, then with a python code I create a video of those images in MP4 format with an h264 codec. Then I adapted the "camera emu" code to send the data to the RC using the DjiPayloadCamera_SendVideoStream function.
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Seba94 Posted at 3-14 02:19
Hi, thanks for the reply!

Basically, I am capturing images with an external camera in C, then with a python code I create a video of those images in MP4 format with an h264 codec. Then I adapted the "camera emu" code to send the data to the RC using the DjiPayloadCamera_SendVideoStream function.

In this case, please send an email to dev@dji.com for further assistance.
2023-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules