Gimbal Not responding
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_w8VEEswJKIbz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10840 ft

United States

Hey all! So I’ve been getting gimbal  overload errors for a few days and now my gimbal is completely unresponsive. No noise no movement no anything. Any suggestions?
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to perform the gimbal calibration using the DJI Go app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? Also, are you flying in Sports mode or does the issue occurs even in P-Mode? Lastly, did you experience a hard landing before the issue occurred? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-23
Use props
efrancanojr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10840 ft

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-23 18:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to perform the gimbal calibration using the DJI Go app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? Also, are you flying in Sports mode or does the issue occurs even in P-Mode? Lastly, did you experience a hard landing before the issue occurred? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi! So I’m flying in P mode. It was flying fine up until a few days ago and gimbal was fine and then starting getting gimbal overload error. Then gimbal stopped responding altogether. Camera still works great. I’ve tried the gimbal recalibration and doesn’t seem to do anything but gives a green symbol like it successfully completed. I haven’t had any crashes or hard landing either. Any ideas?
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

efrancanojr Posted at 3-23 18:56
Hi! So I’m flying in P mode. It was flying fine up until a few days ago and gimbal was fine and then starting getting gimbal overload error. Then gimbal stopped responding altogether. Camera still works great. I’ve tried the gimbal recalibration and doesn’t seem to do anything but gives a green symbol like it successfully completed. I haven’t had any crashes or hard landing either. Any ideas?

Thank you for keeping us posted. What if try to reinstall the DJI Go app on your mobile device and check if you still have the error message? Please make sure to sync first all of your flight records on the app as they might be deleted when reinstalling the app. If the issue persists, please take a screenshot and send it here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules