442 6 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom Hendriks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1039646 ft
Netherlands

Hello everybody!

Something real strange happend with my drone today. I was working like any other day with my Air2s, I took of for a brief 10 min flight and landed correcly. Couple minutes later, i try to take off from the same postition, and "Unable to take off - 30064". I was like..."wth?"

I decide to Google quick and a sollution pops up from the DJI forum: "update the drone's and controller's firmware with the dji assistant etc.."
But, during this process the entire drone started to freak out, i could hear the gimble motor really making a bad noise, getting real hot it almost smelled like burned plastic.
Now, no prop response, no gimble response, no connection in-between RC and drone...nothing works anymore.  I even tried direct connection with usb-c to usb-c from drone to controller nothing. Not possible to link through "cameraview", just a beeping RC, I press the button as it says on the app, no connection...

Really curious how this is going to work out. I have bought the Air2s 3 months ago at the MediaMarkt in The Netherlands, as I live there, have it all registered etc...also bought through DJI the one year care package, several accessoires and now cannot work with it.

I am really looking forward for any help.

Thanks!
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue with the drone. If you are using a DJI RC-N1 with an android device, please update the DJI Fly App to version V1.9.9 to resolve this issue. please click the link to download it from the website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. If you are using a DJI RC Pro: Please update the DJI Fly App to V1.9.9 to resolve this issue. If the App has not been updated to V1.9.9, please click the link above to download it from the website. If you are using a DJI RC: Please update the firmware to version V01.02.0600 to solve this problem. DJI RC connects the network and then updates the firmware via DJI Fly App or updates the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). If you are using an iOS device, please update the DJI Fly App to version V1.9.9 to solve this problem. If the issue persists, please let us know. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-3-30
Use props
Tom Hendriks
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 3-30 15:24
Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue with the drone. If you are using a DJI RC-N1 with an android device, please update the DJI Fly App to version V1.9.9 to resolve this issue. please click the link to download it from the website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. If you are using a DJI RC Pro: Please update the DJI Fly App to V1.9.9 to resolve this issue. If the App has not been updated to V1.9.9, please click the link above to download it from the website. If you are using a DJI RC: Please update the firmware to version V01.02.0600 to solve this problem. DJI RC connects the network and then updates the firmware via DJI Fly App or updates the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). If you are using an iOS device, please update the DJI Fly App to version V1.9.9 to solve this problem. If the issue persists, please let us know. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Hello Diana,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I use an iPhone, with the most recent update of the DJI Fly app. Unfortunately it still does not work.

Hopefully there will be a fix soon, as it is part of my income working with drones. Tomorrow I have 2 shoots, now cannot be there.

Looking forward for your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Tom
2023-3-31
Use props
Tom Hendriks
lvl.1
Netherlands

Tom Hendriks Posted at 3-31 04:08
Hello Diana,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Also want to add to my message, after switching on the battery, no light flash at the drone...it looks completely dead to me.
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

We're sorry to know about this unfortunate event that happened to your drone. Since the drone is not powering on properly, we suggest sending the drone to our facility for a proper diagnosis. Please contact our relevant team using this link https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance at the request. Thank you.
2023-3-31
Use props
Tom Hendriks
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 3-31 11:02
We're sorry to know about this unfortunate event that happened to your drone. Since the drone is not powering on properly, we suggest sending the drone to our facility for a proper diagnosis. Please contact our relevant team using this link https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance at the request. Thank you.

Hello Diana,

Thank you for your reply. I will enter in contact with support. Hopefully repairs do not take multiple weeks, as this drone is part of my income...
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're welcome. Please be advised that the Repair Service will be completed within 5 working days after DJI receives your product (if data analysis is required, it takes about additional 3 working days). DJI will send you an email notification once the product is shipped. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules