UK Drone and Euro Care Refresh nightmare
1118 19 2023-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MickeyMooMoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2878268 ft
United Kingdom

I am currently going through a nightmare with care refresh. I bought a drone in the UK and a euro care refresh 2 year plan. I cannot go through the automated system and now have to lodge a manual claim through customer care. Further the DJI Care Express is not available for UK holders. I bought the plan in good faith but do not have the same conditions as our european friends. It is like we are being discriminated against. Shame on DJI for not sorting this out.  
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We notice that our team is following up on your case and has created a case for you. May I confirm if you want to use DJI Care Refresh directly? Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message when you try to submit a case?
2023-3-31
Use props
MickeyMooMoo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-31 08:09
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We notice that our team is following up on your case and has created a case for you. May I confirm if you want to use DJI Care Refresh directly? Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message when you try to submit a case?

Yes, I wanted to use the Premium service directly. Here is the screenshot.
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MickeyMooMoo Posted at 3-31 08:28
Yes, I wanted to use the Premium service directly. Here is the screenshot.[view_image]

Thank you for getting back to us. As per the system, the team had created a regular service case for you.
If you send the drone back under this case, I will ask the team to send you a shipping label as soon as possible. When the drone arrives at our repair center, I will ask the local team to speed up the process as much as possible.

Currently, we may not be able to create a Premium case for you due to the system limitation.
However, if you would love to, we will ask the corresponding team to rectify the limitation for your case then you can create a DJI Care Refresh Premium case. Yet there may be a delay due to the weekend.

Please let me know if you would love to ship the drone back under the current service case, or use the second option. Look forward to your confirmation.

2023-3-31
Use props
MickeyMooMoo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 3-31 18:55
Thank you for getting back to us. As per the system, the team had created a regular service case for you.
If you send the drone back under this case, I will ask the team to send you a shipping label as soon as possible. When the drone arrives at our repair center, I will ask the local team to speed up the process as much as possible.

Thankyou for trying to sort the problem. It looks like everything is in place in this instance. My only concern is, I have a 2 year plan which will cover 2 flyways and 2 more damage claims. I do not really want to go through the same situation again if it arises. I would love the same conditions of the plan (inc. premium option) as our European friends have. My opinion is, we are paying the same amount for the same plan and everyone should be treated the same.
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MickeyMooMoo Posted at 4-1 04:44
Thankyou for trying to sort the problem. It looks like everything is in place in this instance. My only concern is, I have a 2 year plan which will cover 2 flyways and 2 more damage claims. I do not really want to go through the same situation again if it arises. I would love the same conditions of the plan (inc. premium option) as our European friends have. My opinion is, we are paying the same amount for the same plan and everyone should be treated the same.

I understand your feedback and will forward your opinion to the corresponding team. If you use the regular service this time, I will also ask the corresponding team to check and confirm how we can solve the issue completely so if you may need to use the DJI Care Refresh in the future, you will be able to use the Premium service directly. Please help to confirm the decision and I will help with your case as soon as possible.
2023-4-1
Use props
MickeyMooMoo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 4-1 05:27
I understand your feedback and will forward your opinion to the corresponding team. If you use the regular service this time, I will also ask the corresponding team to check and confirm how we can solve the issue completely so if you may need to use the DJI Care Refresh in the future, you will be able to use the Premium service directly. Please help to confirm the decision and I will help with your case as soon as possible.

Yes, I will send the drone back as everything is set up with your team. Many thanks for your help and looking forward to resolve the problem for the future.
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MickeyMooMoo Posted at 4-1 05:46
Yes, I will send the drone back as everything is set up with your team. Many thanks for your help and looking forward to resolve the problem for the future.

Thanks for the confirmation. Please note to send it back via the shipping label provided. We will also confirm the DJI Care Express issue with the corresponding team.
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MickeyMooMoo Posted at 4-1 05:46

Hi there, we got an update from the corresponding team that this issue is because of the system limitation of the different currencies. Only the GBP version is supported in the UK. If you want to change your current to the GBP version, we will ask the corresponding team to help. Please note that if the care is switched to the GBP version, you can only use DJI Care Refresh in the UK. And it cannot be changed again after using the DJI Care replacement service. May I confirm if you still want to change the care version to the GBP version?
2023-4-2
Use props
MickeyMooMoo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-2 19:45
Hi there, we got an update from the corresponding team that this issue is because of the system limitation of the different currencies. Only the GBP version is supported in the UK. If you want to change your current to the GBP version, we will ask the corresponding team to help. Please note that if the care is switched to the GBP version, you can only use DJI Care Refresh in the UK. And it cannot be changed again after using the DJI Care replacement service. May I confirm if you still want to change the care version to the GBP version?

Yes please. Confirmed
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MickeyMooMoo Posted at 4-3 03:43
Yes please. Confirmed

Thank you. We will forward it to our designated teams.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MickeyMooMoo Posted at 4-3 03:43
Yes please. Confirmed

Hi there, our team has helped to switch your DJI Care to the GPB version. And we notice the package you sent is on the way. Please rest assured that we will keep an eye on it.
2023-4-6
Use props
MickeyMooMoo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-6 19:09
Hi there, our team has helped to switch your DJI Care to the GPB version. And we notice the package you sent is on the way. Please rest assured that we will keep an eye on it.

Many thanks for your help in this matter. Looks like this community section can sort out problems. Your attention in my case is appreciated.
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MickeyMooMoo Posted at 4-7 04:12
Many thanks for your help in this matter. Looks like this community section can sort out problems. Your attention in my case is appreciated.

You're welcome. It's our pleasure to help. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day.
2023-4-7
Use props
MickeyMooMoo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-7 04:28
You're welcome. It's our pleasure to help. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day.

Hi, DJI have received my damaged drone but it appears from the status, I am going through the repair process and waiting for damage assessment. This is not agreed as my case should be going through the DJI Care refresh. It is if these folk do not pay attention to individual cases or do not communicate with each other. I am feeling dismayed with the whole process at the moment. Please can you help?
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MickeyMooMoo Posted at 4-11 09:58
Hi, DJI have received my damaged drone but it appears from the status, I am going through the repair process and waiting for damage assessment. This is not agreed as my case should be going through the DJI Care refresh. It is if these folk do not pay attention to individual cases or do not communicate with each other. I am feeling dismayed with the whole process at the moment. Please can you help?

Hi. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is not the service we want you to experience. We'll forward this to our designated team that deals with issues as such for further assistance. They will surely handle your concerns accordingly. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-4-11
Use props
MickeyMooMoo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi, this is getting worse and worse. DJI support cannot distinguish whether the S/N has a B or a 8 contained in it. This is so unprofessional and comical if it wasn't tragic. There is not much else I can do. It is almost like they do not want to honour a valid plan. This is so distressing it is begining to affect my well being. I feel so depressed.

Greetings from DJI. I hope you are doing great!

This is a follow-up email and we would like to provide you with updates on your case.

Our warehouse received the device you sent with serial number 1581**********8US, however, this device doesn't have a valid Care Plan. And, upon further checking on the case, the registered serial number is 1581**********BUS, with "B", which has valid care.

We will need your help on this matter, kindly confirm if your device actually is 1581*********8US with the number "8". If yes, if possible bind care to the wrong serial number 1581**********BUS with the letter B. Kindly provide us with your proof of purchase and bind evidence to show if the care is associated with the wrong serial number. This will help us to further investigate and provide you with the best resolution for your concern.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for supporting DJI and have a nice day!
Best Regards,
Jess
DJI Technical Support

2023-4-13
Use props
djiuser_fGYUrEEYav22
New
United Kingdom

I'm having the exact same problem as this. 6 months have passed since you posted this thread and DJI have still not sorted this out - Same error messages even though I purchased a 2 year DJI Care Refresh Package. I've contacted support and hoping for a quick turnaround. DJI please help! Support case email has been sent to you.
2023-9-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_fGYUrEEYav22 Posted at 9-17 15:51
I'm having the exact same problem as this. 6 months have passed since you posted this thread and DJI have still not sorted this out - Same error messages even though I purchased a 2 year DJI Care Refresh Package. I've contacted support and hoping for a quick turnaround. DJI please help! Support case email has been sent to you.

Hi, there. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. This will be forwarded to our relevant team for further assistance. Please check your email for future updates. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_fGYUrEEYav22 Posted at 9-17 15:51

Hello, there. Would you please check your PM?
2023-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules