2051 12 2023-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brycemcnalley
New
Flight distance : 272717 ft
Canada

Hello everyone,

I know the y-axis inversion has been a hot topic on this drone and controller, so I am wondering if this issue has been dealt with or if it is in a future firmware update?  There's many many people looking for this ability and especially since it's possible on other models, I am really hoping that this can be fixed and made possible.
Thank you in advance, and happy flying!
B
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the ' y-axis inversion' you mentioned? Do you mean to set the joystick in the reverse direction?
2023-4-7
Use props
brycemcnalley
New
Flight distance : 272717 ft
Canada

Certainly, when I go to switch the up and down functions on the control stick (to have it so down is up and up is down, WITHOUT also changing the left / right or forward / backward options as well.  It was easily achievable on the air2S but the mini 3 pro (maybe because of the controller) can’t perform the same function.

Hope that helps. There’s lots of older conversation about this and I’m hoping it’s fixable.
B
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

brycemcnalley Posted at 4-7 10:51
Certainly, when I go to switch the up and down functions on the control stick (to have it so down is up and up is down, WITHOUT also changing the left / right or forward / backward options as well.  It was easily achievable on the air2S but the mini 3 pro (maybe because of the controller) can’t perform the same function.

Hope that helps. There’s lots of older conversation about this and I’m hoping it’s fixable.

Sorry to tell you that for the Android system, when set to the reverse direction, two pairs will be reversed instead of only one pair. But we will forward your feedback and request to the corresponding team.
2023-4-8
Use props
djiuser_DuuTcUmRlMze
New

United Kingdom

Is this possible for the Mini Pro 3 DJI RC?

My ideal custom setup would be like a flight sim:

Left joystick:

Up = move forwards
Down = move backwards
Left = rotate left
Right= rotate right

Right joystick:

Up = descend in height
Down = ascend in height
Left = move left
Right= move right
2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_DuuTcUmRlMze Posted at 8-7 07:10
Is this possible for the Mini Pro 3 DJI RC?

My ideal custom setup would be like a flight sim:

Hi there, you can go to 'Setting'-'Control'-'Stick Mode'-'Custom' to custom the setup to see if it can meet your needs.
2023-8-8
Use props
djiuser_FDeHDdn0oMml
New
Flight distance : 387 ft
United States

Has a solution been found for this issue?  
2023-11-25
Use props
djiuser_FDeHDdn0oMml
New
Flight distance : 387 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-8 01:36
Sorry to tell you that for the Android system, when set to the reverse direction, two pairs will be reversed instead of only one pair. But we will forward your feedback and request to the corresponding team.

Has this been fixed?
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may we know if you need to customize the stick of your controller? If so, kindly refer to DJI Mindy's reply on 6#. If it does not meet your requirement, kindly tell me more details of the requirement or the result you want to achieve, we will try to help you further.
2023-11-25
Use props
Ed Lohr
lvl.1

United States

Still waiting for the up/down invert feature.
4-7 06:21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ed Lohr Posted at 4-7 06:21
Still waiting for the up/down invert feature.

Hello. Your request for this feature has been documented and will be forwarded to our engineering team for further evaluation. Thank you.
4-7 18:46
Use props
lgor
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Susan Posted at 4-7 18:46
Hello. Your request for this feature has been documented and will be forwarded to our engineering team for further evaluation. Thank you.

I returned my mini3 pro because of this missing feature ... please keep us informed of fix
4-11 09:42
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lgor Posted at 4-11 09:42
I returned my mini3 pro because of this missing feature ... please keep us informed of fix

We are sorry for any inconvenience. We have not got any information about it at present, you are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.
4-12 03:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules