Feature request: Free elevation for waypoints and more.
597 6 2023-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Py0zK0T3u6eb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 239124 ft
France

Hi,

I like the waypoints mode, but some features could be added.

Setting the altitude before the flight is fine, but let's imagine a waypoint flight where you could change the altitude during the flight. It would be more creative.
POIs are a good idea. But it would be nice to be able to modify the gimbal tilt when the M3 is close to the POI.
A website for creating waypoint missions would also be a good idea?

What do you think? Do you have other ideas to improve this too basic waypoints mode?

2023-5-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

If they could copy Litchi would be perfect.
2023-5-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great ideas.
2023-5-6
Use props
Tony64
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65574 ft
United Kingdom

I agree Litchi on Mavic 2 Pro was just superb for this, especially when using the option of importing ground elevation data direct from Google maps, so setting a height AGL say for 300ft it would adjust automatically when required, especially handy when it came to small hills or slopes during waypoint missions, I've not flown any of my drones for nearly a year now really need to get out there and get back into it but not just yet.
2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_Py0zK0T3u6eb. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-6
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

For me, the purpose of waypoint missions would be missed if I could intervene interactively...
That would have to or should be a completely new mode in which everything is no longer predetermined...
It's just wonderful that you can fly a waypoint mission the same way over and over again and then combine the different shots with each other!  
Of course, that would no longer be possible if changes were constantly being made...
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_Py0zK0T3u6eb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 239124 ft
France

I agree that a fully automatic mode is fine, but it's like exposure.
Sometimes we like fully automatic, sometimes we like to modify one of the parameters.
It is good to leave the choice.
Also the ability to make straight lines without bezier?
2023-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules