Can the sealed drone showing status "Activated" in DJI website?
1040 9 2023-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanKolev
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Hello,
Can the sealed drone showing status "Activated" in DJI website?
2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Generally, you may check the activation information based on their serial number on our official website here. Looking forward to hearing from you if assistance is needed. Thank you.
2023-6-11
Use props
DanKolev
lvl.1

Bulgaria

DJI Diana Posted at 6-11 11:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Generally, you may check the activation information based on their serial number on our official website here. Looking forward to hearing from you if assistance is needed. Thank you.

Thank you, I will periphrase my question.
Is literally activation status mean that the drone is removed from the box and connected with account? I am asking because I will buy a drone from person who is tell/showing that the drone is sealed but in the DJI website shows that the drone is activeted by checking the serial number.
2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DanKolev Posted at 6-11 11:43
Thank you, I will periphrase my question.
Is literally activation status mean that the drone is removed from the box and connected with account? I am asking because I will buy a drone from person who is tell/showing that the drone is sealed but in the DJI website shows that the drone is activeted by checking the serial number.

Hi there. If the drone has been activated, the link I provided above will show you the activation info of the drone. It will show you the product model, SN, and activation time. You may also send me the serial number of the drone you wish to purchase. I'd be happy to help you with that. Looking forward to hearing from you.
2023-6-11
Use props
DanKolev
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Thank you I just PM you
2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DanKolev Posted at 6-11 12:40
Thank you I just PM you

Received and replied. Thank you.
2023-6-11
Use props
fans3079f0b5
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi Diana. I found this thread while searching online. Can you help me as I’m new to this forum B I do not know how to pm you directly as I can’t see an option for this.

I have purchased a dji mini 4 pro from an authorised enterprise dealer in Singapore. B the driver banner in a sealed box. I have not opened it yet. I went to check the serial number on dji site and found that the serial number has been activated on 17 Nov 2023, before it was purchased online by me on 20 Nov 2023.  And I only just received the drone today on 29 Nov 2023.

Does this mean that this is a used drone? How come it is activated before I purchased and revived it? Should I  reject the drone and return/exchange the item for a new one?

How will it affect my registration and warranty? I have not opened the box yet which is sealed with the dji sticker on the lid and does not seemed to be touched at all.

Thanks for your help.
2023-11-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans3079f0b5 Posted at 11-29 08:14
Hi Diana. I found this thread while searching online. Can you help me as I’m new to this forum B I do not know how to pm you directly as I can’t see an option for this.

I have purchased a dji mini 4 pro from an authorised enterprise dealer in Singapore. B the driver banner in a sealed box. I have not opened it yet. I went to check the serial number on dji site and found that the serial number has been activated on 17 Nov 2023, before it was purchased online by me on 20 Nov 2023.  And I only just received the drone today on 29 Nov 2023.

Hi, there. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I would like to check and verify some information. Could you please provide us with the store details and the serial number of the aircraft via PM so I can further check? Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-11-29
Use props
djiuser_lS4hz12zm3kw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17484 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2023-6-11 12:31
Hi there. If the drone has been activated, the link I provided above will show you the activation info of the drone. It will show you the product model, SN, and activation time. You may also send me the serial number of the drone you wish to purchase. I'd be happy to help you with that. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I got the same situation, can you please check it same for me?
5-17 10:18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_lS4hz12zm3kw Posted at 5-17 10:18
I got the same situation, can you please check it same for me?

Thank you for your notice. Would you mind sending us a direct message and providing the serial number of the aircraft for further checking? I hope to hear from you soon.
5-17 14:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules