iPhone will not connect after update
329 5 2023-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TylerAlldread
lvl.1
United States

I have a Mavic Pro 2 that will not connect to my iphone. Upon my latest phone update, the only USB port that will charge the phone is the USB type C port. Would this affect my connectivity to the controller since it's a type A?
2023-6-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Which cable do you use?
2023-6-23
Use props
TylerAlldread
lvl.1
United States

The cable that came with the drone. I tried a type USBA-A and plugged into the bottom of the controller and into my phone of course but that will not work either.
2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you currently using? Also, please try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue persists. If yes, please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-24
Use props
TylerAlldread
lvl.1
United States

I am using my iPhone 13 with the iOS Version 16.5 and it will not link to the controller and aircraft.

My iPad is an iPad Pro Gen 3 with the 14.6 Software version. It will connect.

I prefer to  use the iPhone vs the iPad.

2023-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TylerAlldread Posted at 6-28 09:40
I am using my iPhone 13 with the iOS Version 16.5 and it will not link to the controller and aircraft.

My iPad is an iPad Pro Gen 3 with the 14.6 Software version. It will connect.

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to use a different USB communication cable to see if the issue persists? Also, please try to sync all the flight records on the DJI Go 4 app on your iPhone then reinstall the app and check to see if there are changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules