1066 3 2023-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ledondada
New

France

Hi,

I recently got my OM6 and I'm a bit disappointed,
My goal is to have activetrack tracking my full body and not my face.
This is possible I imagine by selecting my entire body with the green square but the issue is that I'm shooting myself and use the gesture control.
So everytime I launch track & shoot the gimbal put my face in the middle of the frame with a huge empty space above me and losing the subject I'm presenting.

Imagine this shot just a bit wider and me walking around the bike presenting it, instead of that I have sky above my head and the bottom of the picture is around my hip so we miss the bike.
So my demand is to add setting in the active track to choose face tracking or body tracking.
Thx in advance

Example

Example
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-7-26
Use props
djiuser_bSCFyTQdeylr
lvl.1

France

Hello,

Is it possible to have access to the features requested/under development and their priority order? Maybe even vote for them?

I've got the same problem, the worst being that I'm doing pole dancing and my body ends up in different positions (horizontal, vertical, upside down, etc.) and obviously Osmo Mobile 6 is absolutely lost and stops trying to follow me
- as soon as my head is no longer exactly vertical and upright
- or if it stops detecting my face for 4 seconds (It'd be nice if it kept trying to find my face even after it'd lost me -- or as suggested here, just follow my body and not look only for my face)

The body tracking feature has been requested for a long time:
- December 2020: https://forum.dji.com/thread-230420-1-1.html and re-upped in January 2022
On similar subjects:
- March 2022: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=261740 (about the selection of the place where the head should be positioned in relation to the image, which for the moment is necessarily in the centre and not changeable)  - April 2022: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=262720 (about the face that leaves the screen and comes back but is no longer tracked)

I'd like to know if and when I can expect changes.

Thank you in advance,

2023-8-22
Use props
PedjaS
New

Serbia

Another approach to the issue could be to have option to preset tracking behavior before activating tracking in manner that you can, for example, set it to keep tracked object (face) in top third part of the scene.

Application allows this kind of tracking control but it must be set after tracking is activated which means, cannot be done by the person that is recorded and tracked.
2023-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules