Mini 3 Pro - Activation prohibit - error 1112
395 5 2023-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jhonesbr
lvl.1
Brazil

I just bouth a brand new Mini 3 Pro and i'm having issues to activate it.I already update all firmwares and problem persist.
The drone serial is: [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]1581F4XFC227S007DKNV
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]Thank's for any advice.

2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Jhonesbr, thank you for reaching out. In order to better to assist, we would like to confirm the following details. Thanks.
1. Purchase Channel
2. Order No (If any)

2023-8-16
Use props
Jhonesbr
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 8-16 05:44
Hi Jhonesbr, thank you for reaching out. In order to better to assist, we would like to confirm the following details. Thanks.
1. Purchase Channel
2. Order No (If any)

I bouth it fom Aliexpress, from an store called "Camera Drones Store"
Order Number 8173079918460939.
2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Jhonesbr Posted at 8-16 06:09
I bouth it fom Aliexpress, from an store called "Camera Drones Store"
Order Number 8173079918460939.

Thank you for your confirmation. After checking, we regret to inform you that the aircraft you provided was locked by our company, because it was involved in a payment fraud of the transaction, which now is unable to be activated. In order to protect your rights and interests, please contact the seller as soon as possible to apply for a refund  (If the product is given by others as a gift, please feedback to the giver timely). Thanks.
2023-8-16
Use props
Jhonesbr
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 8-16 06:26
Thank you for your confirmation. After checking, we regret to inform you that the aircraft you provided was locked by our company, because it was involved in a payment fraud of the transaction, which now is unable to be activated. In order to protect your rights and interests, please contact the seller as soon as possible to apply for a refund  (If the product is given by others as a gift, please feedback to the giver timely). Thanks.

If the product were stolen, I would even support DJI's position. However from what you told me this is simply a commercial disagreement involving a third party and DJI. You have a legal team and can sue the courts to obtain due compensation. Now punishing the final consumer (the weakest part of the commercial relationship) does not seem reasonable to me.
2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Jhonesbr Posted at 8-16 07:08
If the product were stolen, I would even support DJI's position. However from what you told me this is simply a commercial disagreement involving a third party and DJI. You have a legal team and can sue the courts to obtain due compensation. Now punishing the final consumer (the weakest part of the commercial relationship) does not seem reasonable to me.

I see. If I were in your position, I would feel the same way. However, for this case, it is highly recommended you to contact with the seller. And then you could purchase through official channels afterward. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules