Rode Wireless Go ii
1032 4 2023-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drones4Hire
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138678 ft
Canada

Hi, I was looking to see if the Rode Wirlress Go ii mic system will work on the DJI RC and if so what steps do I need to take to make it work?!

Thanks Kindly
2023-8-18
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If it needs an app to work then prob not, not easily anyway, if it doesnt need an app then just plug it in and see
2023-8-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Drones4Hire. Thank you for reaching out. We have not tested out Rode Wireless Go II with the DJI RC. We hope that you can get recommendations from other users.

We have though tested DJI Mic and based on the preliminary test by DJI’s engineers when inserting the DJI Mic receiver into the Host Port (USB-C) under the DJI RC, the DJI RC screen recording function can be used while recording the DJI Mic transmitter audio. After recording, remove the DJI Mic to play the video recording file with the audio.
2023-8-20
Use props
BobbyP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4975751 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I tried the Rode Wireless Go mics yesterday in my Mini 4 Pro’s RC2 but it didn’t work. I had the DJI USB-C short adapter piece that works when connecting the Rode to the Osmo Pocket but I think I might need a newer adapter, possible a Rode cable instead.
4-13 22:38
Use props
jhatfield
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347697 ft
United States

Drones4Hire, I have both the Rode wireless Go 2, as well as the older Rode Wireless Go. I've tried connecting using a usb C to usb C patch cable, as well as my The Saramonic SR-C2001 (USB-C connector on one end, and a male 3.5mm TRS plug on the other) My drone is the dji mini 3 pro using the dji RC with the built in screen. It must be a dji only thing.
5-16 16:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules