Systems test in an authorization zone after repairs
603 3 2023-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SailorEd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84531 ft
United States

I completed some repairs on my DJI drone and want to test it BUT I live in an authorization zone for a Class D airport/airspace. All I want to do is spin up the rotor motors but, as you all know, the app won't allow that without me submitting for authorization approval. Not flying, not taking off... just spinning up the rotor motors. I mean you're not asking for permission if you have a plane at an airport and perform maintenance in the hangar, which is essentially what I need to do. So, long question short, how can I fire up my drone motors to test them without submitting for approval?Thanks!

2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We totally understand your request. However, it is a major requirement to have authorization when flying or having a setup in a location with a Class D or Restricted airspace. For further assistance, you may contact our team directly at flysafe@dji.com. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-8-27
Use props
djiuser_hFwQ8rMMX3Wd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137021 ft
United States

Mavic Air 2 Authorization window is blank white. Cannot get past it to fly. Anyone else having this happen? Firmware and FlySafe are updated.
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_hFwQ8rMMX3Wd Posted at 10-1 15:59
Mavic Air 2 Authorization window is blank white. Cannot get past it to fly. Anyone else having this happen? Firmware and FlySafe are updated.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Will it be fine if you post a picture showing the issue? Thank you very much.
2023-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules