Clarification on what to send in for repair.
362 6 2023-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CBOWCUT
lvl.1

United States

I am in the process a sending a drone in for inspection due to autofocus inconsisntencies. They recommend sending in battery but do specifiy if its just the rc battery or ac battery or both. Also payload is another thing I am needing more clarification; does it mean camera, props, landing gear, tablet and the talbet holder? Essentially sending everything in used during flight? Its been a struggle to have direct contact with any service team member to clear this up.
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. To ensure that DJI can provide a comprehensive and precise assessment and damage responsibility result for your product due to inconsistent autofocus, it is recommended to send back the aircraft and remote controller. There is no need to include batteries or non-DJI items. For your feedback on our service, may we know through which method you contacted our support? We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
2023-8-30
Use props
CBOWCUT
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for the response but doesn't exactly answer all of my questions. Would I need to send the DJI X7 camera in with AC and RC. It also recommends the battery and charging hub.

I've been corresponding with someone through email initially but I have tried online support and over the phone number provided and little luck  has been had.

2023-8-30
Use props
CBOWCUT
lvl.1

United States

2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

CBOWCUT Posted at 8-30 11:34
Thank you for the response but doesn't exactly answer all of my questions. Would I need to send the DJI X7 camera in with AC and RC. It also recommends the battery and charging hub.

I appreciate your response, and I apologize for any misunderstanding. You may send us the aircraft, DJI X7 camera, and RC without sending the battery. Thank you.
2023-8-30
Use props
CBOWCUT
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-30 16:36
I appreciate your response, and I apologize for any misunderstanding. You may send us the aircraft, DJI X7 camera, and RC without sending the battery. Thank you.

Okay thanks for the clarity.
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

CBOWCUT Posted at 8-31 04:43
Okay thanks for the clarity.

You're most welcome. Feel free to reach out at any time for any inquiries you might have in the future. We're always here to help.
2023-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules