Why can't I use the DJI Mimo app on Google Pixel 6Pro
2376 7 2023-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jonatan B. Barrera Ochoa
lvl.1

Australia

At the time of purchasing my DJI Osmo 6, I did not see any warning from the seller stating which mobile devices were supported for the use of the DJI Mimo APP. It is a shame that I cannot use my Google 6 Pro smartphone with DJI Osmo 6. Mr. DJI, what's up with Android support?

Because your DJI Mimo APP is not in the Google Play Store, it makes me distrustful.

I see that I am not the only one with these drawbacks, please be serious about the products you offer and be clearer when selling them.

DJI Mimo

DJI Mimo

2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. I'm sorry about the trouble. The Google 6 Pro should be compatible with the Osmo Mobile 6.
Please try the steps below and see if it will help:
(1)   Please clear the mobile phone cache and ensure that the mobile phone has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended). Hard restart the mobile phone.
(2)Check the App version, if the app is not the latest version, then it is recommended to update the app to the latest version.
(3)Download the MIMO app from the official website. You can use this link: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/products/osmo-mobile-6
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-31
Use props
Jonatan B. Barrera Ochoa
lvl.1

Australia

I really appreciate your prompt response, I will follow the steps and confirm the result. Thank you so much
2023-8-31
Use props
ViperSlider
New

United Kingdom

I'm having the same difficulty. Just installed 1.10.2 as a fresh install and it will close immediately. I am using Android 14 beta though so could this be the issue?
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jonatan B. Barrera Ochoa Posted at 8-31 01:51
I really appreciate your prompt response, I will follow the steps and confirm the result. Thank you so much

Alright, Jonatan. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ViperSlider Posted at 9-1 00:46
I'm having the same difficulty. Just installed 1.10.2 as a fresh install and it will close immediately. I am using Android 14 beta though so could this be the issue?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Have you already tried the suggestion above? I appreciate your patience.
2023-9-1
Use props
ViperSlider
New

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 9-1 02:17
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Have you already tried the suggestion above? I appreciate your patience.

Thank you for your reply. I have indeed tried the above.
2023-9-1
Use props
Jonatan B. Barrera Ochoa
lvl.1

Australia

Hi all

Factory reset my Google Pixel 6 Pro and the app still doesn't work
2023-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules