1200 11 2023-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bullybeast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 866965 ft
United Kingdom

Hi There,
First time using the camera for a hyperlapse road trip and found random split screen colour changes I've added some pics to show its random but happens alot. Any ideas whats causing this or is it a faulty camera  ?

Chris
snipet.JPG
2023-9-2
Use props
bullybeast
lvl.2
United Kingdom

2023-9-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Chris. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-9-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Chris. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team would like to confirm if you were using the DJI Mimo App with the Osmo Action 4 when this issue appeared. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-9-6
Use props
bullybeast
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi  it was direct off the memory stick.  I use two pcs one pc it will do this on media player or VLC player the other just on media player it will play ok on VLC player .  Also if imported into pinnacle studios I get the same issue all very strange. Everything else records fine just the hyperlapse
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

bullybeast Posted at 9-6 05:58
Hi  it was direct off the memory stick.  I use two pcs one pc it will do this on media player or VLC player the other just on media player it will play ok on VLC player .  Also if imported into pinnacle studios I get the same issue all very strange. Everything else records fine just the hyperlapse

Hi, Chris. Thank you for the reply. Please try/confirm the following steps:
1. Confirm whether the firmware version is the latest, (v01.02.06.10). If not, please update the firmware first.
2. If you need to use it in a low-temperature environment, please wait a few minutes after starting to shoot and the screen will automatically light up, or you can allow the device to physically heat up before turning it on to shoot.
3. Please change different shooting modes to see if the same effect happens.
4. Please perform a factory reset the camera, then have a try.

If the issue persists after following the steps above, please provide us with the footage and the generated video, firmware version, camera log, and tested time for further checking.

How to get camera logs:
1. Please reproduce the abnormal process.
2. Go to camera unit System Settings - Device Info. Tap “Export Logs”.
3. Mount the camera unit and front touchscreen module/power module. Connect the Osmo Action 4 to a computer using a USB cable.
4. Select “File Transfer” on the Osmo Action 4 screen. Go to “My Computer”. Find the corresponding disc for the Osmo Action 4 (internal storage).

Please upload the files to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-9-9
Use props
Alex.Z
lvl.1

Germany

I have the same problem. Funnily enough it happens on my Osmo Action 4 AND on my Air 3 randomly from time to time! What is causing this?
2023-10-24
Use props
Horia_D
New

Romania

Half-Screen Issues

I have the same issue. For me it occurs mostly in low light conditions (city) with Dmax ON.

I filmed in 4K 24 FPS, 4:3, rocksteady OFF, Exposure 1/50, ISO: 800, White B: 4000K, FOV: Wide, Sharpness: -2-2

And yes, I do have the latest firmware. I must admit it was cold and snowy outside, but it kept going like this for 20 mins straight when it had enough time to heat up. Image attached.

half-screen2.jpg

half-screen.jpg
1-30 14:11
Use props
Ritindra Badri
lvl.1
Netherlands

O my God, DJI fix this issue. Most of my footages are terrible. Got the latest firmware. I use the Action 4 also for family capturing, so this is not acceptable.
2-27 04:31
Use props
AL Taib
New

Norway

UP, I have the same issue
4-14 11:56
Use props
dc99dc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15732 ft
Ireland

Hi was this issue resolve? I have just purchased a Pocket 3 and seem to have the same issue?
4-15 10:24
Use props
gmkiely
lvl.1

Ireland

I have an Osmo Action 4. Bought Feb 2024. I too have the same problem. This is totally unacceptable. I'll do some research to try and fix it but if not I'll be returning the camera.
17164749117373216454562277788860.jpg
17164749821335720658250570453458.jpg
5-23 06:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules