Piece of Junk
836 7 2023-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I just purchased this and received this yesterday and right out the box I am having issues.  I bought the thing brand new from DJI’s website and I can’t register it.  I keep getting an error that I can’t bind this to my account.  I have tried to uninstall  and install the Mimo app twice on two different iPhones and it will not work.  I tried to contact the tech support at DJI customer telephone support and they were no help.  They told me that I had to send it back but I had to pay for it then one hung up on me.  The other one said he would call me back on my other phone but never did so we could continue troubleshooting.  I need this Monday for work, which looking at things will not happen.  I love what the product will do for me, I have played around with it for a few hours and am impressed.  Just the lack of knowledge from technical support is the downside.  I don’t know what to do right now.
2023-9-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Shawgod. We're deeply sorry for this unpleasant experience. Could you please confirm if you managed to activate the DJI Osmo Mobile 6 but cannot bind it to your account? Did you experience the same issue with the user in this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=296024? Please provide us screenshots showing the error messages so we can help you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-9-2
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-2 16:44
Hi there, Shawgod. We're deeply sorry for this unpleasant experience. Could you please confirm if you managed to activate the DJI Osmo Mobile 6 but cannot bind it to your account? Did you experience the same issue with the user in this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=296024? Please provide us screenshots showing the error messages so we can help you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Exact same issue
2023-9-2
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-2 16:44
Here is the error that I get
IMG_0883.png
IMG_0882.png
IMG_0881.png
2023-9-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Shawgod Posted at 9-2 17:00
Here is the error that I get

Thank you for the information provided, Shawgod. Rest assured that this will be sent to our related team for immediate resolution. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-9-2
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-2 19:30
Thank you for the information provided, Shawgod. Rest assured that this will be sent to our related team for immediate resolution. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Will I have to send it back in?  
2023-9-3
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

The binding problem has been resolved, now how do I get the Icon next to my drones where is says my name, flight distance, that I am a Second officer and so on?
2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 9-3 05:13
Will I have to send it back in?

Hi there, you don't need to send it in. Regarding the icon, we have asked the corresponding team to help to solve it. Please wait. Thank you for your patience.
2023-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules