SD card issues
1375 3 2023-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55449 ft
United States

Hi, so i just got an action 4 and i bought two 256 gb Samsung pro plus sd cards, with ether of those cards in the camra will record and function properly until the battery or card is removed (after shutdown) when i turn it back on the camra says "SD card system format not supported. Formant and try again". It does this with all four of thoses cards i have (2 brand new 2 a few months old) but doesnt happen with the Sandisk Extreme cards i have. Why is this happening?
2023-9-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Cot. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. It could be an incompatibility issue. We recommend that you try using other microSD cards listed in the Recommended microSD Cards list of Action 4 to ensure optimal performance. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-9-23
Use props
Cot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55449 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-23 19:42
Hi, Cot. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. It could be an incompatibility issue. We recommend that you try using other microSD cards listed in the Recommended microSD Cards list of Action 4 to ensure optimal performance. We appreciate your understanding and support.
[view_image]

Well i asked a question.... why is this happening? Can you not give me any info? Why would these cards work in so many other cameras and other DJI products and just not for the action 4?
2023-9-23
Use props
wim103
lvl.3

Netherlands

Cot Posted at 9-23 19:55
Well i asked a question.... why is this happening? Can you not give me any info? Why would these cards work in so many other cameras and other DJI products and just not for the action 4?

When you have a windows computer, try to format the SD card on that computer. After doing that, my Action 4 works well. See my Topic SD card format error
2023-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules