550 1 2023-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Peter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6568 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I found this one very annoying bug. I love my Mini 3 Pro and I use it with a DJI RC. After a day of flying I set the drone to quick transfer mode and export the footage from it to my iPhone 12 Pro, on which I am using the DJI Fly app for the purposes of this operation.

Problem #1
The footage shows up in the Photos app on the iPhone in reverse order - it is normally the most recent photos at the bottom and getting to older ones as you scroll up. With photos imported from DJI Fly, this is the complete opposit. This is very annoying and makes it diffiult to find the photos I am looking for, especially if I have several flight sessions throughout the day (ie hiking) and I use my phone's camera the same day too.

Problem #2
I am unable to import videos to the iPhone's Photos app that are larger than cca 950MB.

Problem #3
There is no feedback mechanism in the DJI Fly export function that would tell you that out of X photos only Y had been copied over. Because of problem #2 listed above I often find that certain videos were not copied over but only if I go through the gallery one by one. It would be super useful to at least have a pop up at the end of the operation in the DJI Fly app that says "out of X files Y was successful, Z were not copied" or something along those lines.

Can anybody advise on these please? Is there a fix in existence or in the pipeline?

Thanks,

Peter

2023-9-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Peter. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please check the answers below:

1. It is suggested to check the time of the material in the aircraft. The material downloaded via the Quicktranfer function will also be sorted by the time of the material, for example, the photo taken on September 25th will be displayed the time of September 25th in my mobile phone album after downloading, and the photo taken on September 4th will be displayed in the time of September 4th in my mobile phone album after downloading.
2. Make sure your phone has enough storage. If the phone has enough storage but the issue persists, please provide us with a video showing the operation and issue.
3. Thanks for your feedback. We can forward this as a suggestion of yours. In addition, files that have been downloaded will not have a "download" button after the photos/videos are downloaded. Please see the image below as a reference:
2023-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules