Goggle firmware failure
215 3 2023-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mUgmatuhahFV
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I recently performed a firmware upgrade on my DJI FPV drone using DJI ASSISTANT 2. However, during the upgrade process, it became stuck at 79% for more than an hour until the battery drained. When I power on the goggles, I only see a DJI FPV in-flight image, and they don't complete the boot-up process. I attempted to resolve this issue by uninstalling DJI ASSISTANT 2 and reinstalling it, but the problem persists. I also tried using the Fly app, but it didn't help either. I find it frustrating that keeping up with updates led to this issue, and I'm wondering what steps I can take to resolve it. Your guidance would be appreciated. Thank you.
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the firmware update of the DJI FPV drone may fail under the following conditions:
1. The remaining battery level is less than 43 %.
2. The aircraft or remote controller is powered off during the update process. In this case, please power on the aircraft and update again.
3. The network connection stops when downloading the firmware package.
Please test with another network or computer to see if it works.
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_mUgmatuhahFV
lvl.1

United States

If aircraft/remote controller is on or off it never will go past 79% Ive tried about 10 times now with full batteries and cant use my drone. Any ideas?
2023-9-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_mUgmatuhahFV Posted at 9-29 11:46
If aircraft/remote controller is on or off it never will go past 79% Ive tried about 10 times now with full batteries and cant use my drone. Any ideas?

Sorry for this result. Would you please provide a video of the issue for better confirmation? Thank you.
2023-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules