745 3 2023-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nexus Redux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7878520 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Did DJI solve the problem with false stitching in the zenith of a 360 Panorama? The mini 3 pro has this problem still, as there is one vertical picture missing. With open sky you won't see this error most of the times, but take a 360 picture in a hall, church or below trees, and the zenith is completely crapped and unusable. Real problem also for construction documentation or infrastructure inspections, i.e. below bridges.

If this zenith failure still exists, the mini 4 is for sure no option to me. Can somebody with the mini 4 pro try this please? Thank you in advance.
2023-9-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Nexus. Thank you for reaching out. Could you please send us a sample file showing the issue so we can clarify this inquiry of yours? You may upload the image directly here or upload the files in Google Drive and send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-9-29
Use props
Nexus Redux
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

oh cmon, i loaded it up alredy several times in the mini 3 pro forum, also on request on twitter by the dji team.

see also the many posts int the mini 3 pro forum!!!! why is dji not able to fix this bug???

but here again my uploads samples:

DJI_0401.JPG
DJI_0575.JPG
DJI_0832.JPG
2023-9-30
Use props
Nexus Redux
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

panovolo Posted at 9-30 03:16
My understanding it still takes 35 shots for the fully spherical panorama, so there will be a rectangular hole in zenith. No idea why DJI won't fix this bug.

--

well then no way ill buy the mini 4 pro - if it has the same bug still. 360 pnaos are unusable if u shoot on halls, chcurchs or beside hig objects. that is really embarrassing. it was even better when they blurred the zenith befor....
2023-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules