Quick Launch Not working
740 4 2023-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djgrimaldi
lvl.1

United States

I just purchased the Osmo 6. The one primary reason of buying this was the Quick Launch feature. The Quick launch feature does not turn on the Mimo app when the phone is connected to the gimball.  I have reinstalled the Mimo software 4 times. My iphone 12 Max Pro is running IOS 16.6.1 and the firmware for OSMO is V01.04.01.30.  Quick Launch is enabled in the Mimo software. Precise location is turned on in the iPhone location settings. Do I need to return this item to you for a replacement that works?
2023-10-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djgrimaldi. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the steps below:
1. Update your phone to the latest operating system.
2. Use the Quick Launch function in DJI Mimo, and follow the instructions to complete the authorization on the phone.
2023-10-5
Use props
djgrimaldi
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-5 16:51
Hi, djgrimaldi. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the steps below:
1. Update your phone to the latest operating system.
2. Use the Quick Launch function in DJI Mimo, and follow the instructions to complete the authorization on the phone.

I did this already!
2023-10-6
Use props
djgrimaldi
lvl.1

United States

This solution from another user worked. "Here is what they sent me and it worked.  We have received an update from our related team. Please enable two location settings from your mobile phone. Go to Settings>Privacy and Security>Location Service>System Service and enable Location-Based Alters and Location-Based Suggestions. Once enabled, restart the device, and relaunch through QuickLaunch".
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djgrimaldi Posted at 10-24 06:49
This solution from another user worked. "Here is what they sent me and it worked.  We have received an update from our related team. Please enable two location settings from your mobile phone. Go to Settings>Privacy and Security>Location Service>System Service and enable Location-Based Alters and Location-Based Suggestions. Once enabled, restart the device, and relaunch through QuickLaunch".

Awesome. We're glad it worked on yours. Please reach back if you have you need further assistance. Have a great day.
2023-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules