Will the Mavic series added to the RC-2?
365 3 2023-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jens Manuel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5869898 ft
Netherlands

Hi all,.
I used to an owner of the DJI min 3 Pro and with the RC that came with it, I also added the Mavic 3 and 3 Pro.
Now I sold the Mini 3 Pro but bought the DJI Air 3 with the new RC2,..
Question: Will they add the Mavic series to the new RC2? (I bought the Mavic 3 as "drone only"

2023-10-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Jens Manuel. Thank you for reaching out. We currently don't have information about the compatibility of RC 2 with Mavic Series drones in the future but we will take it as a suggestion of yours and forward it to our relevant team. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-10-11
Use props
Jens Manuel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5869898 ft
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-11 18:23
Hi, Jens Manuel. Thank you for reaching out. We currently don't have information about the compatibility of RC 2 with Mavic Series drones in the future but we will take it as a suggestion of yours and forward it to our relevant team. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.

Thanks Gamora, I stay tuned in for the latest news!
Maybe they will release a new Mavic compatible with the DJI O4 ??
but I hope for an update on the Mavic 3/Pro soon!
2023-10-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jens Manuel Posted at 10-13 23:02
Thanks Gamora, I stay tuned in for the latest news!
Maybe they will release a new Mavic compatible with the DJI O4 ??
but I hope for an update on the Mavic 3/Pro soon!

You're most welcome and thank you for your understanding. Please feel free to reach us anytime.
2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules