INSPIRE 2 ERRORS
431 1 2023-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3vyYQjzNghFM
lvl.1

United States

Hello so my drone battery died in the sky and fell 200 feet.. I’ve replaced everything besides the main controller central board and one arm. I keep getting errors saying ESC ERROR NO.2 and NO.3 , Battery voltage difference to large no matter what battery I put in it is not reading the battery.. The central board had 2 pieces on the end broke off I soldered back on. The 2 ESC errors are coming from the leg that I didn’t replace I took them off and they both look perfectly fine… How can I fix this?? The main controller looks like it is still brand new.. I’ve ordered a new central board to replace what’s the chances that it is actually that? If anyone has any ideas or knows anything please let me know thank you!

INSPIRE 2

Sorry if this is not posted in the correct area! Please help
2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about the accident that happened to your Inspire 2. In your situation, we highly recommend that you send the drone back to DJI for repair since self-repair is not recommended in terms of performance/safety assurance.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
We will do our best to help this out.
2023-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules