Mavic mini will not connect to remote, nor dji assistant 2
432 6 2023-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
olivier97911
lvl.1

Australia

basically just the title.

did a firmware update and took it for a flight. all seemed fine until later. turned drone back one and started browsing drone footage. worked for like 20 minutes and then the controller suddenly lost connection to the drone. since then the drone will not connect to the controller. ive tried putting it in paring mode, and attempted to use dji assistant 2. assistant 2 didn't want to connect to the drone with the correct software. drone also does a long flash of green and then long flash of red. doesn't say anything about that in the manual.

edit: just tested. controller does in fact connect to dji assistant 2. just not the drone itself.
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we confirm if the remote controller can connect to the DJI Assistant 2 for updating firmware but the drone can not?
2023-10-24
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You have to connect the drone to the assistant 2 within a specified time from switching the drone on, are you doing that?
2023-10-24
Use props
olivier97911
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-24 05:59
Hello, there. May we confirm if the remote controller can connect to the DJI Assistant 2 for updating firmware but the drone can not?

yes, the drone controller can in fact connect to the software and update firmware. how ever the drone won't even get past the waiting for usb insert, I have timed it correctly and done it many times. I've restarted my pc and reinstalled the software
2023-10-24
Use props
olivier97911
lvl.1

Australia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 10-24 09:59
You have to connect the drone to the assistant 2 within a specified time from switching the drone on, are you doing that?

yes, I have done that and also experimented multiple times with different timing
2023-10-24
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Which assistant 2 version are you using?
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

olivier97911 Posted at 10-24 17:36
yes, the drone controller can in fact connect to the software and update firmware. how ever the drone won't even get past the waiting for usb insert, I have timed it correctly and done it many times. I've restarted my pc and reinstalled the software

drone also does a long flash of green and then long flash of red.
If the aircraft status indicators are solid red, we recommend you send it back for diagnosis.
About the DJI Assistant2, make sure you download the right version:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... Manual_v1.2_enI.pdf
Please check whether the drone can be recognized by the drone first.
If possible, please change a computer, USB cables or USB ports to cross-test.
If the issue persists, please send the aircraft back for diagnosis.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage
2023-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules