Firmware update problem
359 9 2023-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Japla
lvl.1

United States

I was getting the error code 30064 unable to take off.  Looking online advised to update the firmware on the controller and the drone through DJI assistant.  I downloaded the one for the mavic series and it worked fine for the drone but not for the RC.  So I downloaded the version for "consumers drones" but when i go to update the firmware on that program at first it says server error, then a refresh says no flight logs.  Any advice?
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you encountered. Could you please tell me the specific drone model you are using? Besides, when doing the firmware update for the controller, is there any error code other than server error? Please provide the screenshot of the error message to us.
At the same time, please try to restart the DJI Assistant 2 and the controller and do the firmware update again. Please keep us updated on the result.
2023-10-24
Use props
Japla
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-24 22:28
Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you encountered. Could you please tell me the specific drone model you are using? Besides, when doing the firmware update for the controller, is there any error code other than server error? Please provide the screenshot of the error message to us.
At the same time, please try to restart the DJI Assistant 2 and the controller and do the firmware update again. Please keep us updated on the result.

I have the mavic air 2.  If you hit refresh after seeing the server error you get this.
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Japla Posted at 10-25 00:10
I have the mavic air 2.  If you hit refresh after seeing the server error you get this.[view_image]

Thank you for your reply, you are using the DJI RC-N1 controller, right? Could you please double confirm the current DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) version you are using? If it is not V2.1.20, please remove the software and install the latest version from https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series and try again.

If it is possible to connect the controller to the DJI Fly app, please use the app to do the update, please keep us updated on your case.
2023-10-25
Use props
Japla
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-25 02:34
Thank you for your reply, you are using the DJI RC-N1 controller, right? Could you please double confirm the current DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) version you are using? If it is not V2.1.20, please remove the software and install the latest version from https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series and try again.

If it is possible to connect the controller to the DJI Fly app, please use the app to do the update, please keep us updated on your case.

Yes it is v2.1.20.  When I connect the controller to the Fly app it shows updated but gives me the error "unable to take off"
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Japla Posted at 10-25 02:51
Yes it is v2.1.20.  When I connect the controller to the Fly app it shows updated but gives me the error "unable to take off"

Hi there, it is suggested you could please update the firmware of your controller and DJI Fly App to the latest version. In addition, if the GPS positioning is not enabled on the mobile device and DJI Fly app, please enable both first, then try again. Thanks.
2023-10-25
Use props
Japla
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 10-25 22:59
Hi there, it is suggested you could please update the firmware of your controller and DJI Fly App to the latest version. In addition, if the GPS positioning is not enabled on the mobile device and DJI Fly app, please enable both first, then try again. Thanks.
Thats what i have been trying to do.  In the fly app it says it is up to date.  Yes gps is enabled.
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Japla Posted at 10-26 11:11
Thats what i have been trying to do.  In the fly app it says it is up to date.  Yes gps is enabled.

I see, if it is convenient for you, we would like to collect some information and forward to our engineer to further locate the issue.

1. The screenshoot of 'about' in DJI Fly App, showing App version, firmware version, and the SN.

2. The mobile device model and system version, export the App log in mobile device.

3.Please provide the version the log of DJI Assistant2 and log.
*  The version shows in the lower right corner of the Assistant 2 home page
    The path of log: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\DJI Assistant 2\log

4. Export the flight data in aircraft with DJI Assistant software.

5. The specfic time when the issue occurs.

6. if there is an SD card inserted, please note down the SD card detail information like Brand or format
2023-10-27
Use props
Japla
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 10-27 02:22
I see, if it is convenient for you, we would like to collect some information and forward to our engineer to further locate the issue.

1. The screenshoot of 'about' in DJI Fly App, showing App version, firmware version, and the SN.

I seemed to have fixed it.  I didnt realize that the fly app wasnt on the app store so mine wasnt up to date.  Thank you for your assistance.
2023-10-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Japla Posted at 10-27 21:21
I seemed to have fixed it.  I didnt realize that the fly app wasnt on the app store so mine wasnt up to date.  Thank you for your assistance.

Thank you for your update on this case, we are happy to hear that you have sorted it out. Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance.
2023-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules