518 2 2023-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pedzsan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a Mavic 3 Cine with its controler.  I have an Avata with (now) 3 different controllers as well as the Goggles 2.  And I have a Mini 3 Pro that has its own controller.

There are times when I'd like the fly the Mavic 3 and the Mini 3 Pro in using the FPV style goggles and controller but before I jump off and try to link things I wanted to ask a question.

Can these controlers and goggles be linked to more than one drone at a time?  I don't intend powering two drones on at the same time.  That's not my question.  My question is if I pair the DJI Goggles 2 and the DJI RC Motion 2 controller with all three drones, will I be able to just power on the drone I want to fly and have it work without re-linking it?

Are there any downsides to what I'm suggesting of linking these two devices to all three of my drones?

2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. We will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. If the recommended function is supported later, we will release a new firmware version. Please check release notes on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-25
Use props
Dogpilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2158192 ft
United States

I rather have the same issue. If I want to use the goggles with the Mini 3 Pro, I have to go through the pairing procedure. Select the aircraft, push and hold the buttons, let them beep awhile and the pair. Cool. Now I want to go to the Mavic 3 Pro, same silly procedure. Go back to the Mini 3 Pro, same procedure each time. If I switch the Mavic 3 Pro back to the RC Pro, same procedure. Yes, super annoying. Apparently with the present state of software, each controller (Goggles & Motion Controller included) can only stay paired with one machine at a time. Really, my AirPods are the same between phone and computer and tablet, it is the procedure is not so super annoying, since each device on the Apple ecosystem remembers the devices in its Bluetooth menu. The DJI ecosystem is totally surprised and acts like it has never seen that machine before each time you pair it.
2023-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules