Dji mic and pocket 3 - stereo separation
485 6 2023-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Linslock
lvl.1
  • >>>
Sweden

I have no problem connecting the dji mic reciever to osmo pocket 3, but i just cant separate the channels. Even if the setting is "stereo" on the reciever the sound from the mics end up in mono on the recorded clip. Strange! Anybody else have this problem? Is it a bug?
2023-10-27
Use props
Linslock
lvl.1
  • >>>
Sweden

Ok. I was too quick posting this. I realised that you have to mark "stereo" in th pro meny on the right. Now it works!
2023-10-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thank you for your update and it is great to hear that you have sorted out the case. Please feel free to ask if you need any further assistance.
2023-10-27
Use props
Linslock
lvl.1
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 10-27 20:25
Thank you for your update and it is great to hear that you have sorted out the case. Please feel free to ask if you need any further assistance.

thank you! i have another question. maybe you know how to solve it. I can not set the focus in the motionlapse-setting. it was so easy with osmo pocket 1. in pocket 3 there is no option in the pro-setting (swiping left) for focus in motionlapse. (works in timelapse-setting)…
2023-10-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Linslock Posted at 10-28 04:44
thank you! i have another question. maybe you know how to solve it.  I can not set the focus in the motionlapse-setting. it was so easy with osmo pocket 1. in pocket 3 there is no option in the pro-setting (swiping left) for focus in motionlapse. (works in timelapse-setting)…

Hi there, sorry that currently, focus mode can not be set on Osmo Pocket 3 on motionlapse. I will forward your request for our engineers for their notice.
2023-10-28
Use props
Linslock
lvl.1
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 10-28 22:36
Hi there, sorry that currently, focus mode can not be set on Osmo Pocket 3 on motionlapse. I will forward your request for our engineers for their notice.

thank you, Susan! have a nice day!
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Linslock Posted at 10-29 00:12
thank you, Susan! have a nice day!

Thank you for your understanding as well. Have a nice day.
2023-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules