Osmo Pocket 3 Invert Y Axis Joystick Control
1251 11 2023-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ak127
lvl.2
United States

Is it not possible to invert the y axis on the joystick like all the other DJI products?
2023-10-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will forward this concern of yours to our relevant team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc.  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-2
Use props
Alantkh
lvl.1

Singapore

I thought I saw an option to invert the y axis.... or was I dreaming?
2023-11-16
Use props
ak127
lvl.2
United States

still no update
2023-12-27
Use props
djiuser_dCA0KxPLSAdD
New

United States

ak127 Posted at 2023-12-27 07:40
still no update

Please make this change. Everyone I talk to amateur & pro alike. I have this swapoed in my rs3 mini too.
Think about for just a second. Pretend you are holding a camera with your arm straight out filming. If you want to pan your shot up (with just your hand, what do you do?
You rotate the camera BACK (ie DOWN) to pan the camera UP. And vice versa to pan down.

Try it....lol and only move your wrist.

PLEASE PLEASE give us the option!  
Thanks
1-21 16:24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_dCA0KxPLSAdD Posted at 1-21 16:24
Please make this change. Everyone I talk to amateur & pro alike. I have this swapoed in my rs3 mini too.
Think about for just a second. Pretend you are holding a camera with your arm straight out filming. If you want to pan your shot up (with just your hand, what do you do?
You rotate the camera BACK (ie DOWN) to pan the camera UP. And vice versa to pan down.

Hello. Thank you for expressing your feedback regarding this functionality. Rest assured that your idea will be forwarded to our relevant team for future reference. We appreciate your great support.
1-25 00:53
Use props
djiuser_GQYJQZEs6L39
lvl.1
United States

Please, please, please!

Please deploy this feature. This seems to be a simple problem and it is in DIRE need of a fix.

I’ll come wash cars in the employee parking lot to get this deployed ASAP.
3-26 05:07
Use props
fans957aa8bf
New
Flight distance : 35755 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Yes please make this configuration available. It is often frustrating when I am recording something and intend to tilt up with the joystick but it tilts down. It results in having to redo it all over again or lose an in-the-moment shot. I have other DJI gimbals and it is difficult to have to remember to operate different for tilt on this one.
3-29 19:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans957aa8bf Posted at 3-29 19:10
Yes please make this configuration available. It is often frustrating when I am recording something and intend to tilt up with the joystick but it tilts down. It results in having to redo it all over again or lose an in-the-moment shot. I have other DJI gimbals and it is difficult to have to remember to operate different for tilt on this one.

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
3-29 20:48
Use props
sakumar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 239134 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-29 20:48
Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Hello, I'd like to chime in too and request this feature.

I have the previous Osmo pocket, Osmo mobile, Ronin SC and they all allow this setting change.

My 'muscle memory' is programmed push-forward to go-down. This is also true for remote controlled model airplanes. And, for that matter, regular planes (although I don't fly those). So it is very hard to use the one product that goes the other way.
4-6 17:07
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

sakumar Posted at 4-6 17:07
Hello, I'd like to chime in too and request this feature.

I have the previous Osmo pocket, Osmo mobile, Ronin SC and they all allow this setting change.

Hello there. We appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. While that feature isn’t currently in our development roadmap, our engineers we'll surely be working on its possibilities that include improvements and will be helpful for the majority of our customers. However, we wish to inform you that there is no guarantee this will be featured
4-6 20:04
Use props
fans051d38a9
lvl.1
United States

I can’t understand why this wouldn’t be a must have in developing this product. All dji gimbals have this option and now that we are used to having this option and have converted our joysticks on your gimbals, the Osmo 3 is opposite . This is literally the first feature I looked for and was so confused why it wasn’t an option!
5-19 20:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules