302 6 2023-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adamfp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134872 ft
United States

Hello,

I sent my AIR 2S for a repair with the UPS shipping label given to me. Package was accepted 10/25 at the shipping center and has been missing ever since. How long does this process normally take? I use my drone for work and need it asap.

My DJI case number is: [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]CAS-14641360-B6Z5G7
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]

Thanks
/Adam
2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Adam, I am sorry for the issue you encountered. I will escalate your case to the local logistics department for further investigation as soon as possible. We will keep you updated if there is an update.
2023-11-6
Use props
adamfp
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-6 19:50
Hi Adam, I am sorry for the issue you encountered. I will escalate your case to the local logistics department for further investigation as soon as possible. We will keep you updated if there is an update.

thank you

/adam
2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thank you for your understanding and apologize again for the trouble.
2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Adam, sorry to bother you again, could you please provide the drop-off receipt and proof of purchase, as well as the items of the package to me? We have initiated an investigation with logistics, asking for the information in case it is needed. Look forward to your reply.
2023-11-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thank you for your reply, I have noted down the information. For safety reason, I will delete your comment as the pictures showed your case/address information.
2023-11-7
Use props
adamfp
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-7 22:45
Thank you for your reply, I have noted down the information. For safety reason, I will delete your comment as the pictures showed your case/address information.

Oh yes, thank you for that

/Adam
2023-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules