Ronin s + Focus Wheel
280 3 2023-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KosaKOSA
lvl.1

Poland

Hello!
I joined the group of users who have problems with the focus wheel. Generally, the problem is manifested by a  2 times fast flashing red LED. According to the manual, the device needs a firmware update. Unfortunately, any attempts to update the firmware end with an error. The problem does not occur when the wheel is disconnected from the gimbal, but this is not the solution. I see that there are several threads about the same problem, but without a solution. I would like to warn you that I have already changed USB cables, computer systems, upgrades on weekends or with the lights turned off in the room ;) Nothing helps. Does anyone have any tips over time?
2023-11-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we confirm if you remove the focus wheel, the gimbal can update/refresh/download the firmware normally, right?
2023-11-7
Use props
KosaKOSA
lvl.1

Poland

Hello Wanda, thank your for response. Yes, when i disconnect focus wheel, i can upgrade firmware. But when i connect focus wheel, red LED is blinking 2 times per second.  For your information when focus wheel is connected to gimbal,  DJI Assistant 2 is informing me that i can upgrade FW to newest release. But when i disconect focus wheel form gimbal  i have information that upgrade is not needed ( only refresh option)
2023-11-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KosaKOSA Posted at 11-7 20:03
Hello Wanda, thank your for response. Yes, when i disconnect focus wheel, i can upgrade firmware. But when i connect focus wheel, red LED is blinking 2 times per second.  For your information when focus wheel is connected to gimbal,  DJI Assistant 2 is informing me that i can upgrade FW to newest release. But when i disconect focus wheel form gimbal  i have information that upgrade is not needed ( only refresh option)

If so, we would recommend you send the focus wheel back for diagnosis and repair.
Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
2023-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules