Join Fly Spots Challenge to win DJI Air 3 and Osmo Pocket 3
7015 5 2023-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-App-紫荆
DJI R&D Squad

China

Get a shot at winning a DJI Air 3, Osmo Pocket 3 as well as a share of DJI Credits.
All you have to do is share your favorite location alongside some tips for an epic aerial adventure.

【Event information】
Submission Period: November, 6, 2023 - December 10, 2023 (UTC)

Entry requirements:
- Both photos and videos are eligible for participation. Photos must be aerial shots, and videos must include aerial footage.
- Share your favorite shooting location and include aerial photography tips, such as recommended Fly Spots, essential techniques, the best time of the day to fly, or other creative ideas.

Event rules:
- Winners will be selected through a ranking system based on their individual points, which can be earned by the following methods below.
-Create a new Fly Spot and submit your creations and review under the Fly Spot. Each approved Fly Spot will earn you 10 points.
-If your review under a Fly Spot created by you gets featured, you earn an additional 5 points for that Fly Spot.
For example:
Xnip2023-11-13_11-45-47.jpg

Tip:
Write at least 15 words and upload at least 1 aerial photo or video to stand a chance of getting review featured. For more on the exploration of “Fly Spots" and winning tips, feel free to click through!   
image (4).png

How to Participate:

-Open DJI Fly app and enter Fly Spots in the upper left corner of the home screen.
-Tap + at the bottom to enter the upload page.
203C5386-A2A1-7020-FBA5-C13083D42462jpeg.png

【Event Awards】
——Grand Prize:DJI Air 3  
——Second Prize:Osmo Pocket 3
——Third Prize:DJI Mini 3
——Fourth Prize:Each $50 DJI Credits

——All eligible participants (those who earn a minimum of 15 points in the event) will share a total of $400 DJI Credits.

Tips: The rewards will be selected within two weeks after the event.

【Entry link】Come and join the Fly Spots Challenge to win DJI Air 3 and Osmo Pocket 3

2023-11-12
Use props
djiuser_rZ1YUhSFWbwS
New

United States

Instead of giving away a few pennies of dji credit to to all contestants how about a random drawing instead.
2023-11-13
Use props
djiuser_N8azH1FjPnCq
New

United States

djiuser_rZ1YUhSFWbwS Posted at 11-13 11:44
Instead of giving away a few pennies of dji credit to to all contestants how about a random drawing instead.

This is a great idea
2023-11-25
Use props
drones_bulgaria
lvl.3
Bulgaria

I see weird things happening there. I wrote about the problem. I do believe in what I say so please take it into consideration.
2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_EfAP2G8UZNLm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 353635 ft
Philippines

Is this worldwide or selected countries only? If so, what countries are included?
2023-12-11
Use props
djiuser_ctDKuuXYse5N
lvl.1
Flight distance : 162195 ft

United States

drones_bulgaria Posted at 11-27 09:31
I see weird things happening there. I wrote about the problem. I do believe in what I say so please take it into consideration.

what was the problem? To me it seems they changed the rules on the 400$ credit giveaway; would love to hear what your input
2023-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules