HELP ... Correct App to link OSMO Action 4 to phone
681 3 2023-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markm0705
New

Australia

I'm just setting up my new Osmo 4 and downloaded the dji APP (via the QR code in the setup video) to my Android phone.  However, the APP appears to be just a storefront with no indication of where to set up the camera.  Is there another APP I should be using?
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, may I know if the app you downloaded is DJI Mimo App? If not, you could go to the following link or scan the below QR code to download the correct app for usage. Thanks.
https://www.dji.com/osmo-action-4/downloads
2023-11-16
Use props
Fisheee
New

United States

I just purchased a DJI Action 4 camera and then went out and upgraded my Samsung Note 10 to a new Samsung S23 Ultra.  Neither Android phone is allowing me to load the DJI Mimo software.  It keeps telling me the software is corrupted.  Is anyone else having that problem?
2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Fisheee Posted at 11-20 14:51
I just purchased a DJI Action 4 camera and then went out and upgraded my Samsung Note 10 to a new Samsung S23 Ultra.  Neither Android phone is allowing me to load the DJI Mimo software.  It keeps telling me the software is corrupted.  Is anyone else having that problem?

Hello, there. You are advised to reinstall the app from our official website to try again. Please screenshot the message for us after reinstallation.
2023-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules