How to get audio with Raveneye?
718 3 2023-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KerdosMedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 209012 ft
United States

I was either going to get a monitor or a raven eye and I decided on the raven eye but it seems to be missing a key feature audio.

I'm shooting on a Canon R6 on an RSC 2 gimbal using an Android phone to view the video wirelessly.

How do I get the audio to work? Right now if I plug headphones into my phone I don't hear it any audio while I'm recording or while I'm reviewing footage by hitting the play button on the camera. If I cache the files I don't hear audio on the video either.

I can plug headphones into the camera but I was hoping to avoid that because it throws off the balance of the gimbal and even though I could hear the audio while it's in standby mode or when I'm recording I can't even hear the audio when I'm playing it back because I guess it's playing it back on the screen on the phone and it's sending the audio to HDMI.

I've seen suggestions to turn video on over HDMI and video on the camera display but with the R6 and I believe the R5 and even the r3 if you do that then you can't save the video to the SD card in the camera you have to save it to the external device which is not something I want to do. The reason is that there are hiccups in the wireless signal which ruins the footage and it's just I don't want all the video files on my phone.

Is there any way to get audio through the phone using the raven eye? If not what is the issue is audio not being transmitted at all through the HDMI or if you're just not being saved by the app is there any work around?
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. When checking the camera view or playing back the cached video of the DJI Ronin Image Transmitter, there is no audio signal output.
2023-11-24
Use props
KerdosMedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 209012 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-24 19:51
Hello, there. When checking the camera view or playing back the cached video of the DJI Ronin Image Transmitter, there is no audio signal output.

Is this a hardware limitation or software? Is it possible a firmware update might fix this? This is a pretty important feature.
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KerdosMedia Posted at 11-24 19:53
Is this a hardware limitation or software? Is it possible a firmware update might fix this? This is a pretty important feature.

We are sorry that this function does not support now. We will forward your request to our engineers for evaluation.  
2023-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules