DJI Phantom 3 Advanced motor problems
168 1 2023-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AFD | Aspect
New

United States

Hi all,I have an old DJI Phantom 3 Advanced that was donated to me after someone crashed it. I'm trying to fix it, and I have a lot of problems. The drone turns on fine and then goes into bind mode. But unlike other Phantoms, the gimble doesn't start its centring rotation on startup and has an odd grinding/ticking noise about every three seconds. In addition to this, the lights on the drone arms seem to dim when the gimble attempts to move. The Go App says there is an ESD issue, and I'm assuming that's from my second problem. Three of the motors, when spinning freely, have a sort of resistance similar to that if you're trying to put two magnets together of the same polarity- very jerky and halting movements. Only one of the motors spins freely, and I'm worried that even that one has problems. I cannot afford to buy new motors or a new board, and I'm trying to see if there is support for the disassembly of the Phantom 3 Adv motors. Sounds like DJI increased the level of difficulty after the Phantom 2 series. The only videos I have found are from the phantom 2 series, and the motors are very different. Also, to make my life even worse, the battery on the remote controller just does not want to exist- the rc doesn't acknowledge that it even has a battery, meaning in order to run the remote controller, I pretty much need to keep it plugged in. Help! I want to get this thing running again.
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Since January 5, 2023, DJI has suspended the service and support of the Phantom 3 series.
As of the date of service suspension, we will no longer provide you with services for these products involving product inquiries, technical support, and product maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you are still using any of the above products, we sincerely recommend that you upgrade to an alternative product of a new model so that you can enjoy our more recent, improved technologies, and we can then continue to provide you with efficient customer service.
For more information, you can see this announcement: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2023-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules