545 2 2023-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bwXJVuZFB0x4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48957 ft

Czechia

Hi I have two questions if i may.
1. is about DJI find Spot. It does something - I would rate it 5 of 10. What I need and have a problem with is that the app doesnt remember zone setting in layers. In my area there are some warning zones which I can not se by default as this option is disabled dy default. Everytime I star the app I have to go to the little i and enable warning zone layer. Can i make the app to remember?

2. in a map when flying I can see zones in limited area, when I move map elsewhere zones are not there? Is the map stuck or what?

Thank you. I am new here.
Screenshot_20231204_005643.jpg
Screenshot_20231204_005454.jpg
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. This is normal, the warning zone is disabled by default in the DJI Fly app as it will not affect the actual flight (just the flight/warning prompt) and you need to enable this via the DJI Fly app when flying. Please be informed that all Geo Zones will be hidden when zoomed out to a certain extent as it consumes too much time for data loading. You may also check the Flysafe page on our website using this link https://fly-safe.dji.com/home . Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-4
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 15:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules