OSMO MOBILE 3 go crazy in tracking mode
504 5 2023-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuleana66
lvl.1

India

Hi,

i have a problem with my OSMO Mobile 3 in active track mode, as you can see in the attached video the gimble is oscillating around me when i try to track myself, even if i move slowly, and sometimes it can even finish by oscillating more and more until it loses tracking mode while I am not moving

The firmware is already updated, and this problem as always existed, it is not something that happened suddenly with the time.

What can i do please ?

Regards
2023-12-6
Use props
Kuleana66
lvl.1

India

I also point out that the phone is well balanced on the gimble
2023-12-6
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry I cannot help as I do not know the cause of the issue.  On the other hand, when you watch this without audio it is comedy gold!   Nicely done!!!
2023-12-7
Use props
Kuleana66
lvl.1

India

https://youtu.be/03mDWdhH5O0

Here is an other video showing the gimble. Here it is not oscillating but just goes out of the objective and moves freely as it wants...
2023-12-7
Use props
Kuleana66
lvl.1

India

I have done an other test today with a HUAWEI P30 and here the gimble is working correctly. I tried again the Samsung A40 and again i had the problem, then i tried again with the P30 and again it was working correctly... so the problem comes from a compatibilty of the DJI OM3 with the Samsung A40
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Kuleana66 Posted at 12-7 21:55
I have done an other test today with a HUAWEI P30 and here the gimble is working correctly. I tried again the Samsung A40 and again i had the problem, then i tried again with the P30 and again it was working correctly... so the problem comes from a compatibilty of the DJI OM3 with the Samsung A40

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about this situation. I'm afraid that this compatibility matters between the DJI Mimo app and the Exynos chipset. We encourage you to use a device that has a Qualcomm chipset. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules