Connecting Pocket 2 to a Pixel 7 via MIMO app
623 4 2023-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dennis C
lvl.1

United States

I am having trouble connecting my Pocket 2 to a Pixel 7 via MIMO app.

It was working fine when connected to my old Galaxy S9, but now I have a new phone, and I can't get it to work.

I even reset the Pocket 2 to it's default factory settings, cleared chache, cleared storage, but the MIMI app still can't find the device.

Any solutions?

2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please try to reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your Google Pixel 7 and make sure to download the latest version on our website or click this LINK to download. If the issue persists, try this troubleshooting steps:

For the Android system mobile devices:
1. Set the IP to DHCP (dynamic) and input 192.168.2.100 in the IP address column. Then, try again.
2. If the issue persists, switch it to a static IP to reconnect and retry.
3. Switch to DHCP (dynamic) and then input the IP. Reconnect to it.

(The screenshot is showing as Osmo Action but it is applicable with the DJI Pocket 2)
Please let us know if the issue persists. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-12-10
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I have two threads of compatible and non-compatible phones and tablets tested with the Pocket 2. The threads also include a troubleshooting list to try to solve activation and connection problems. You can see the threads at https://forum.dji.com/thread-235190-1-1.html (for phones) and https://forum.dji.com/thread-237518-1-1.html (for tablets).

According to the phone list, the Google Pixel 7A and Google Pixel 7 Pro should be compatible; however there are no reports of the "basic" version of the Google Pixel 7. I will update the list if somebody posts a report considering that model. In the meanwhile, if you get it to work,  you can report the phone as compatible on the said phone thread.

Good luck with your troubleshooting, I hope you get it to work!
2023-12-10
Use props
Dennis C
lvl.1

United States

Nope.    Appreciate the help, but no luck.

My new Pixel 7 simply can't see the Pocket 2.    I took out my recently retired Samsung S9 and it still works with the Pocket 2, but I can't keep carrying the old phone.  

I can't blame the Pixel 7, it's connecting with every other device I have.
2023-12-10
Use props
djiuser_PRC6I56NrS5k
New

Belgium

Dennis C Posted at 2023-12-10 19:49
Nope.    Appreciate the help, but no luck.

My new Pixel 7 simply can't see the Pocket 2.    I took out my recently retired Samsung S9 and it still works with the Pocket 2, but I can't keep carrying the old phone.  

Bonjour avez vous trouver une solution pr utiliser l aplicztion dji mimo sur votre google 7 pro svp ?
je viens d acheter le dji osmo pocket 3 mais je suis totalement bloquer. En effet lorsque je l allume on me demande d activer la camera via l application dji mimo sinon impossible d utiliser la caméra toute seule. Le probleme c est que lorsque je vais sur le lien du qr code qui me mene au site et que je télécharge l apk il ne veut pas ouvrir l apk une fois téléchargé il me met "un probleme ezt survenue lors de l analyse du package" j ai un google pixel 7 pro qui n est visiblement pas dans la liste des smartphones compatibles mais sa évidement je ne le savait pas avant d acheter le produit. J aurai aimer savoir si il y a moyen quanf meme pour moi d utiliser la camera pcq la l utilisation est totalement bloquer il me force a activer le produit pr avoir acces a la camera. Je suis dépiter je part dans une semaine et je l ai acheter pr partir avec en vacances.Merci pour votre reponse
5-4 07:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules