Dji Cosmo pocket 3
229 4 2023-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexlofasz
lvl.1

Canada

Mimo app does not automatically update!  Iphone connected  to wifi network and blue tooth on.  What should I do?
2023-12-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. It is suggested that you could use another network (Wi-Fi or Hotspot) and re-try.

If it sill does not work, please back up first, then delete the app and re-install it. Thanks.
2023-12-10
Use props
alexlofasz
lvl.1

Canada

Hello Thor, I tried on another network and then deleted and reinstalled the MIMO app...still unable to update.  One thing that happened is when I connected the battery handle ( which I purchased after buying the Pocket 3 standard ) message displayed: updating battery.  The version numbest on the pocket 3 is 1.01.0850.  I hope you can help as I really would like to use the 4k 120 capability.  Thank you.

Alex Dukay
2023-12-10
Use props
alexlofasz
lvl.1

Canada

hi Thor, mysteriously i tried one more time and it is now updating...you must have used the power of your hammer
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

alexlofasz Posted at 12-10 12:59
hi Thor, mysteriously i tried one more time and it is now updating...you must have used the power of your hammer

Glad to hear the issue has been solved!! If you need any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.
2023-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules