LED Banding
392 6 2023-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky5404
lvl.1
Flight distance : 659692 ft
United States

Anyone have problems with LED Christmas lighting? Is it a frequency, Shutter Speed, or a White Balance problem in mixed lighting? What can I do to correct? It is only noticable when ascending/descending, or tilting camera up or down. I am PART107 certified and use indoor drone insurance when photographing Stained-Glass Windows and ecclesastical art
2023-12-18
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13579692 ft
  • >>>
United States

On my M3E I don't see any banding in the video from either lens or on the RC during flight. These Christmas lights are a mixture of 80% LED and 20% incandescent. I do see banding from the LED lights using Smart Photo mode. If you look closely in the video, the lights in the bushs (incandescents) do not flicker but most of the others do.
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please upload a video showing the issue that you noticed for our reference and for us to provide you with an accurate resolution. You may upload the video via Google Drive so we can check it. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-20
Use props
Sparky5404
lvl.1
Flight distance : 659692 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-20 01:15
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please upload a video showing the issue that you noticed for our reference and for us to provide you with an accurate resolution. You may upload the video via Google Drive so we can check it. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://lutheranministriesmedia-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/paul_worshipanew_org/ESQbqK70Wr1Akv0IYWCxDyMB0c3mPsMhLjp9fT0xNyBtAg?nav=eyJyZWZlcnJhbEluZm8iOnsicmVmZXJyYWxBcHAiOiJPbmVEcml2ZUZvckJ1c2luZXNzIiwicmVmZXJyYWxBcHBQbGF0Zm9ybSI6IldlYiIsInJlZmVycmFsTW9kZSI6InZpZXciLCJyZWZlcnJhbFZpZXciOiJNeUZpbGVzTGlua0NvcHkifX0&e=TH74zJ
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sparky5404 Posted at 12-21 06:18
https://lutheranministriesmedia-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/paul_worshipanew_org/ESQbqK70Wr1Akv0IYWCxDyMB0c3mPsMhLjp9fT0xNyBtAg?nav=eyJyZWZlcnJhbEluZm8iOnsicmVmZXJyYWxBcHAiOiJPbmVEcml2ZUZvckJ1c2luZXNzIiwicmVmZXJyYWxBcHBQbGF0Zm9ybSI6IldlYiIsInJlZmVycmFsTW9kZSI6InZpZXciLCJyZWZlcnJhbFZpZXciOiJNeUZpbGVzTGlua0NvcHkifX0&e=TH74zJ

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this to our relevant team for further clarification. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-12-25
Use props
djiuser_UaklVY9urcKq
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-20 01:15

Hey did you ever get those Low Power State ...motors wont start  problems  resolved properly. A lot of of people still having problems still.
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_UaklVY9urcKq Posted at 12-25 05:10
Hey did you ever get those Low Power State ...motors wont start  problems  resolved properly. A lot of of people still having problems still.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific drone are you referring to? Please let us know so we to help you further. Have a nice day.
2023-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules