DJI Mic transmitter suddenly not turning on
712 5 2023-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jsevillejo
New

Philippines

Hi, one of the mics just suddenly stopped working - it doesn not power on anymore. I have not been using it for a while because of the Christmas holiday. From the last time I used it, I did leave it outside the charging case overnight. It was off when I placed both the receiver and transmitter back in the case. The other transmitter, the receiver and the case however are functioning fine.

How can I fix this? Is there a way to hard reboot the mic not turning on?
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know has it been damaged before?

If not, and it still could not power on after you tried to charge for a long time, it is suggested to send back to our service center for a comprehensive check. Thanks.
2023-12-27
Use props
Jsevillejo
New

Philippines

Thanks for getting back on this issue.

The product has not been in any type of stress. I am not a videographer by profession, I only use it to create content. The only thing that happened is I left it too long outside the case and drained out the battery.

HOWEVER, I've got a weird good news!!! Oddly, it just started charging again!
I've been trying different things: Charging the charging case (with the transmitter in it) for 12 hrs, switching the transmitter's places in the case, charging the transmitter directly overnight (12hrs) and charging it from my friend's charging case (for a few minutes only to see if it would charge), but none of it worked.

Yesterday I charged the charging case again for the whole day and left it over the next day.

Oddly the next day, when I opened the charging case while charging, THE TRANSMITTER CAME BACK TO LIFE at 0% battery and started charging again with the green light blinking!

Looks like all it needed was a lengthy charge after getting drained!
2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jsevillejo Posted at 12-29 19:26
Thanks for getting back on this issue.

The product has not been in any type of stress. I am not a videographer by profession, I only use it to create content. The only thing that happened is I left it too long outside the case and drained out the battery.

Hello, there. Thank you for your updates. It seems that the TX can be charged normally in the charging case. Please check whether it can be used normally after being charged to full battery.
Should you have any inquiries, please feel free to talk.
2023-12-30
Use props
Luis Borrero
New

Venezuela

Hi there, same happened to me, one of TX suddenly stopped powering on... I have already tried to charge it in the case, i guess it'll come to live again by itself??!
1-16 16:43
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Luis Borrero Posted at 1-16 16:43
Hi there, same happened to me, one of TX suddenly stopped powering on... I have already tried to charge it in the case, i guess it'll come to live again by itself??!

Hi there, we replied on your another comment, and please check, thanks.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid3226332
1-17 00:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules