Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hamzaajmi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19980 ft

United States

Hello to all of you.

I'm in need of assistance!

I have my drone operator registration number from Norway and I have purchased a new DJI Air 3 from the United States. I registered my drone in US while I was living here.

Regretfully, though, I am unable to locate the DJI RC 2 option "UAS Remote Identification" where I would normally enter my Norwegian operator number. I've included screenshots, and my firmware is upto date.

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-03 at 17.41.13 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-01-03 at 17.41.13.jpeg
1-3 14:49
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know if you are currently located in the US? If yes, there is no entrance to input the ORN-Operator Registration Number. You will see the entrance when you are located in Europe.
Please let me know if you are currently located in Norway. Thank you.
1-4 01:46
Use props
hamzaajmi
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-4 01:46
Hi there, may I know if you are currently located in the US? If yes, there is no entrance to input the ORN-Operator Registration Number. You will see the entrance when you are located in Europe.
Please let me know if you are currently located in Norway. Thank you.

Yes, i am in US.

Do you have the same experience?
1-4 02:23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hamzaajmi Posted at 1-4 02:23
Yes, i am in US.

Do you have the same experience?

Hi there, if you are located in the US, the UAS Remote Identification section will not display here, as it only takes effect in Europe. May I know the reason you need to input it in the US? Thank you.
1-4 03:06
Use props
hamzaajmi
lvl.1

United States

Actually I am moving to Norway. So i was trying to register my drone for Norway as well.

I am worried after not finding the option to put the EU operator number in the remote, as this drone is huge investment for me.

Even I contacted DJI support in US, they don’t know about it, and they asked me to wait until they get some information for EU team.

I Just need confirmation that it will work in EU, and operator option will appear in EU.

Thanks.
1-4 03:11
Use props
hamzaajmi
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-4 03:06
Hi there, if you are located in the US, the UAS Remote Identification section will not display here, as it only takes effect in Europe. May I know the reason you need to input it in the US? Thank you.

Actually I am moving to Norway. So i was trying to register my drone for Norway as well.

I am worried after not finding the option to put the
EU operator number in the remote, as this drone is huge investment for me.

Even I contacted DJI support in US, they don't know about it, and they asked me to wait until they get some information for EU team.

I Just need confirmation that it will work in EU, and operator option will appear in EU.

Thanks.
1-4 03:13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hamzaajmi Posted at 1-4 03:13

I am worried after not finding the option to put the

I see, thank you for your clarification, the option will show up when you are in Norway, please rest assured.
1-4 04:47
Use props
djiuser_oCTw5MFrclUY
New
Flight distance : 33930 ft
United Kingdom

Hello, I am in UK and the UAS option is not showing up on my Drone RC2 remote. What can I do?
3-19 02:11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_oCTw5MFrclUY Posted at 3-19 02:11
Hello, I am in UK and the UAS option is not showing up on my Drone RC2 remote. What can I do?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know which aircraft you used?
3-19 06:09
Use props
djiuser_aAPIhYgPeeHf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 345118 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-4 03:06
Hola  buen día a mi también me pasa lo mismo y vivo en los estados unidos  y mi dron es un dji air 3 recientemente comprado q puedo hacer
5-3 11:14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_aAPIhYgPeeHf Posted at 5-3 11:14
Hola  buen día a mi también me pasa lo mismo y vivo en los estados unidos  y mi dron es un dji air 3 recientemente comprado q puedo hacer

Hello. UAS Remote Identification is not displayed on the American design because it does not need to be displayed.
5-5 22:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules