Mic 2 won't record on transmitter with bluetooth
468 5 1-30 11:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
benjin
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi,
I have 2 DJI Mic 2 transmitters. A black one which came with an Osmo Pocket 3 and a white one I bought separately. I updated the white one to latest firmware (04.02.01.13) and the black one I haven't yet updated the firmware (03.05.05.12).

When I connect either of the transmitters to my Pocket 3 I can record both on the pocket 3 and on the transmitter. However, when I connect via bluetooth to my phone (Google Pixel 6) or my Mac Mini, I can no longer record directly on the white DJI Mic 2. The black one works just fine.

The only difference I'm aware of between the 2 (aside from colour!) is the firmware version.

So is this an issue with anyone else? Is there anything I can do to get around it?

Many thanks.
1-30 11:39
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the disruption caused to you during the use of the product.
Firstly, we would like to confirm whether you are connecting the white and black mics to the same device at the same time. If they are connected simultaneously, only one mic can record normally.
If not, we have not yet tested the compatibility of Google Pixel 6. We cannot rule out that this is the reason. And of course, we will also conduct device compatibility testing to better ensure your experience. Besides, you can try to reconnect the white DJI Mic 2 and the mobile phone, tap the sound hole of the TX with your fingertips, and observe whether the phone's native camera or other APPs such as voice memos can receive the sound normally. This operation is to check whether the device is normal. During this process, you can also contact our technical support and provide the video of the connection, and we will further assist you in confirming it.
1-31 01:30
Use props
benjin
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-31 01:30
Hi there, we are sorry for the disruption caused to you during the use of the product.
Firstly, we would like to confirm whether you are connecting the white and black mics to the same device at the same time. If they are connected simultaneously, only one mic can record normally.
If not, we have not yet tested the compatibility of Google Pixel 6. We cannot rule out that this is the reason. And of course, we will also conduct device compatibility testing to better ensure your experience. Besides, you can try to reconnect the white DJI Mic 2 and the mobile phone, tap the sound hole of the TX with your fingertips, and observe whether the phone's native camera or other APPs such as voice memos can receive the sound normally. This operation is to check whether the device is normal. During this process, you can also contact our technical support and provide the video of the connection, and we will further assist you in confirming it.

Hi,
It's not just the pixel 6. I've also tried on my Mac Mini and my ipad Air 4. The exact same problem on each.

I recorded a video and uploaded to vimeo:
https://vimeo.com/908648931

Using the exact same process the other mic 2 works just fine
2-1 05:27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

benjin Posted at 2-1 05:27
Hi,
It's not just the pixel 6. I've also tried on my Mac Mini and my ipad Air 4. The exact same problem on each.

Hi there, we are sorry that we're unable to access the link you posted. Could you please upload it via Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link again?
2-4 01:29
Use props
Euskavirus
New

Spain

Hi, I cant create a new post, so i will writte. I have just bought de Mic 2 and conect it to my Realme Gt 2 with bluetooth, but it doesnt detecs like microphone. I cant get the smartphone to detect it with any of its app. No voice record, no camera... You are selling that we can use it with de smartphone via bluetooth but its not true, and thats a lie.
4-18 10:51
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Euskavirus Posted at 4-18 10:51
Hi, I cant create a new post, so i will writte. I have just bought de Mic 2 and conect it to my Realme Gt 2 with bluetooth, but it doesnt detecs like microphone. I cant get the smartphone to detect it with any of its app. No voice record, no camera... You are selling that we can use it with de smartphone via bluetooth but its not true, and thats a lie.

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
To further help you, could you please tell us the information below?
1. May we know if connecting the RX of DJI Mic 2 to your phone, can it work properly?
2. Did you test the Bluetooth on the other phone? Can the Bluetooth be detected?
Look forward to your reply.
4-18 19:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules