319 3 1-30 21:56
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
martin.travel.kunz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 918048 ft
Austria

Dear all,

some day ago I had bad luck or bad skills when my drone hit a small branch. As a result it lost stability and fell from apx. 3 meter into a sall creek. I could find it and I removed the battery. SInce then I did not try restarting it. I have an insurece for my gear. In order to get the insurance going I need a cost estimate for repair froma DJI certified repair shop. I am from Austria but I did not find any.

Can anyone help me with a hint how I canproceed here in the best way?

Thanks a lot upfront.
1-30 21:56
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that there's no estimate for repair for your aircraft. Please know that water-damaged products will not be repaired but instead, we will recommend replacing the aircraft under the repair case, therefore, the quotation may be the replacement fee of the aircraft. However, the exact assessment and cost will need to be evaluated when the local team receives the drone. I hope this information helps.
1-30 22:26
Use props
martin.travel.kunz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 918048 ft
Austria

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-30 22:26
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that there's no estimate for repair for your aircraft. Please know that water-damaged products will not be repaired but instead, we will recommend replacing the aircraft under the repair case, therefore, the quotation may be the replacement fee of the aircraft. However, the exact assessment and cost will need to be evaluated when the local team receives the drone. I hope this information helps.

Dear DJI team,
thanks for the immediate response - I will open a case and send my drone in.
BR,
Martin
1-31 11:08
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

martin.travel.kunz@gmail.com Posted at 1-31 11:08
Dear DJI team,
thanks for the immediate response - I will open a case and send my drone in.
BR,

You are welcome. Should there be any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
1-31 22:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules