863 3 2-2 10:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TGIAuSNmdpkE
New
Flight distance : 1106696 ft
Slovakia

Hello.

I live in the EU and I am planning to upgrade my drone to a mini 4 pro PLUS.
I am going on vacation to Canada soon, where the PLUS combo is available for purchase.
I am very confused because everyone says something different, so here is my question:
Under which category would I be able to fly the mini 4 pro plus (which is above the 250g because of the bigger batteries) to a height of 500m? As far as I understood, you can classify it to C1, which unlocks the 500m. Of course, I then need a license (the small EU one). And for C1 the drone can be 250-900g, which it would be.
So would I be able to fly the M4P Plus legally up to 500m Above starting point (of course 120m AGL) with the plus batteries in C1?

Thank you for your responses.
2-2 10:38
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, DJI Mini 4 Pro will support the RID function after being C1 certified. Starting from January 24, 2024, you can apply for the C1 label, which allows you to remove the C0 class identification label and the 120-meter altitude limit.
Noted: This drone does not support a global warranty. If you purchase it in Canada, the subsequent warranty can only be applied in Canada.
2-3 02:25
Use props
djiuser_TGIAuSNmdpkE
New
Flight distance : 1106696 ft
Austria

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-3 02:25
Hi there, DJI Mini 4 Pro will support the RID function after being C1 certified. Starting from January 24, 2024, you can apply for the C1 label, which allows you to remove the C0 class identification label and the 120-meter altitude limit.
Noted: This drone does not support a global warranty. If you purchase it in Canada, the subsequent warranty can only be applied in Canada.

Thank you very much for your quick answer!
2-4 15:42
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_TGIAuSNmdpkE Posted at 2-4 15:42
Thank you very much for your quick answer!

It's our pleasure. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2-4 19:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules