197 4 4-13 16:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello @DJI.  The fly-safe web site has some key functionality that appears to be broken right now.  Search field for checking the geo restrictions is not working, and same when submitting a request, the search is not working.
4-13 16:51
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, sorry to hear this feedback. Would you please provide us a video recording or picture showing the issue? We will help you to further check with our relevant team. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.
4-13 17:18
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-13 17:18
Hi there, sorry to hear this feedback. Would you please provide us a video recording or picture showing the issue? We will help you to further check with our relevant team. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

You can probably see this for yourself.  Its hard to show a picture or video of nothing happening, but here i what happens when i type in any location.... nothing.  It used to do an address selection, and zoom to it.
4-13 17:27
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Also, @DJI Thor, tried multiple browsers, different machines, etc.  Even different networks.  I think the search functionality is broken.
4-13 17:28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

TonyPHX Posted at 4-13 17:28
Also, @DJI Thor, tried multiple browsers, different machines, etc.  Even different networks.  I think the search functionality is broken.

Thank you for your reply. We will check first and keep you update soon. Thanks.
4-13 17:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules