DJI Mavic 2 Pro not pairing / Firmware Update Error
251 9 4-19 11:48
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tWibLWjr6u8k
lvl.1
Germany

Hello, I have a problem with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Since yesterday, the drone no longer connects to the remote control. When I restart the pairing process, pairing appears on the remote control but when I press the button on the drone, nothing happens.  The LED on the drone next to the pairing button is red all the time.

I tried to update the firmware of the remote control with the DJI Assistant software and it worked.  The drone keeps giving an error at 76%.

I have tried a lot of things but nothing makes the drone connect to the remote control.

I am desperately looking for help

4-19 11:48
Use props
djiuser_tWibLWjr6u8k
lvl.1
Germany

This is my error when refreshing the firmware
20240419_175940.jpg
4-19 11:49
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_tWibLWjr6u8k Posted at 4-19 11:49
This is my error when refreshing the firmware

Hi there, thank you for reaching out.  You could try to re-update the firmware as follows:

1. Please check firmware versions of the remote controller and the aircraft. If firmware versions of these two are inconsistent, please upgrade the remote controller and the aircraft separately (it is recommended to upgrade components of the lower version first).

2. Please clear firmware cache in the App.

3. Please restart the aircraft, the remote controller and the App, and then re-upgrade the firmware.
For instance, if the firmware version of the remote controller is lower compared to that of the aircraft, it is recommended that users upgrade the remote controller with the aircraft powering off.
4-19 19:11
Use props
djiuser_tWibLWjr6u8k
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 4-19 19:11
Hi there, thank you for reaching out.  You could try to re-update the firmware as follows:

1. Please check firmware versions of the remote controller and the aircraft. If firmware versions of these two are inconsistent, please upgrade the remote controller and the aircraft separately (it is recommended to upgrade components of the lower version first).

Thank you very much for your answer. I have tried to implement your advice. Unfortunately, I have not had any success so far. I can neither refresh the firmware correctly, nor can I establish a connection between the drone and the remote control.

I have uploaded a (long) video showing the problems. However, I have added chapter markers for the overview.

Maybe that will help

https://youtu.be/FDB23mX3FKs
Video of Update / Pairing Process
4-20 00:40
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_tWibLWjr6u8k Posted at 4-20 00:40
Thank you very much for your answer. I have tried to implement your advice. Unfortunately, I have not had any success so far. I can neither refresh the firmware correctly, nor can I establish a connection between the drone and the remote control.

I have uploaded a (long) video showing the problems. However, I have added chapter markers for the overview.

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry that we did not see any video attached to your comment. To better to assist on your issue, please upload the video to a shared drive and send us the link. Please ensure that the link's permission is set as "public" so that we can access it. Thank you for your cooperation.
4-20 00:44
Use props
djiuser_tWibLWjr6u8k
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 4-20 00:44
Thank you for your feedback. Sorry that we did not see any video attached to your comment. To better to assist on your issue, please upload the video to a shared drive and send us the link. Please ensure that the link's permission is set as "public" so that we can access it. Thank you for your cooperation.

This is the link, does it work?

4-20 00:47
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_tWibLWjr6u8k Posted at 4-20 00:47

Get it, thanks. We will further check with our engineers and keep you updates soon.
4-20 01:20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_tWibLWjr6u8k Posted at 4-20 00:47

Hi there, after checking with our engineers, it is suggested to change another computer or delete and re-install the DJI Assistant 2 to try again.

If the issue still persists after trying, you could send back the device for further inpection and handling, thanks.
4-22 04:26
Use props
djiuser_tWibLWjr6u8k
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 4-22 04:26
Hi there, after checking with our engineers, it is suggested to change another computer or delete and re-install the DJI Assistant 2 to try again.

If the issue still persists after trying, you could send back the device for further inpection and handling, thanks.

Hello and thank you for the message.  Unfortunately, I have already carried out the recommended steps. I have also installed the program on two other computers, but without success. The drone should also still be under warranty, how would the return process work?

Regards
4-22 04:37
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_tWibLWjr6u8k Posted at 4-22 04:37
Hello and thank you for the message.  Unfortunately, I have already carried out the recommended steps. I have also installed the program on two other computers, but without success. The drone should also still be under warranty, how would the return process work?

Regards

Thank you for your prompt reply. You could visit through the following link, https://repair.dji.com/, and create a case to send back the device for further processing. If you need assistance while submitting, you could also contact with our support service http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.
4-22 04:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules