236 9 4-30 17:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Hi

On Status menu I have the flight restricted! It says 'go to dji fly and bind phone number for real name authentication'. How am I supposed to do that if I can't use the dji fly app because my android it's not on the compatibility list?
It also says that failed to load dynamic data. Geo-awereness function degraded. I must update Flysafe database.
How??
Help Please!!

4-30 17:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, SnowSkier Pilot. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what error you get when installing the app on your phone? Thank you.
4-30 19:16
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 984478 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Just because your phone isn’t on a list, doesn’t mean DJI Fly will not work. There’s so many Andeoid devices, it’s impossible to keep an up to date list of compatible ones. The ones on the lost are just confirmed to be supported.
4-30 23:07
Use props
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 4-30 19:16
Hi, SnowSkier Pilot. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what error you get when installing the app on your phone? Thank you.

Hi,
First of all, i couldn't install the app! I did the upgrade and activation with DJI Assistant 2. The app doesn't show on playstore, only DJI Store App.
After that when I went to status menu I got those messages:

"go to dji fly and bind phone number for real name authentication"

"failed to load dynamic data. Geo-awereness function degraded. (...) must update Flysafe database"

If I can't use the phone, how can I change this??

The max distance restriction is 300m!!

5-1 04:00
Use props
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

fichek Posted at 4-30 23:07
Just because your phone isn’t on a list, doesn’t mean DJI Fly will not work. There’s so many Andeoid devices, it’s impossible to keep an up to date list of compatible ones. The ones on the lost are just confirmed to be supported.

Yes but if I can't find the app in playstore, how will I get it?Tried two Redmi 9 from my daughter and the one from my wife and still DJI Fly App it's just not there!!
5-1 04:01
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 984478 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

SnowSkier Pilot Posted at 5-1 04:01
Yes but if I can't find the app in playstore, how will I get it?Tried two Redmi 9 from my daughter and the one from my wife and still DJI Fly App it's just not there!!

You download it directly from DJI's website at https://www.dji.com/avata-2/downloads
5-1 09:18
Use props
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

fichek Posted at 5-1 09:18
You download it directly from DJI's website at https://www.dji.com/avata-2/downloads

Yes! I already did it.
In a while I will try to connect everything again and see if I can go over those messages.
Thanks
5-1 11:16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SnowSkier Pilot Posted at 5-1 04:00
Hi,
First of all, i couldn't install the app! I did the upgrade and activation with DJI Assistant 2. The app doesn't show on playstore, only DJI Store App.
After that when I went to status menu I got those messages:

I'm glad you already got the app. It is currently not available in the Google Play Store. Please keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
5-3 21:59
Use props
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 5-3 21:59
I'm glad you already got the app. It is currently not available in the Google Play Store. Please keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.

Me too!
Today I'm going to try my first flight. I'll tell you later...
5-4 03:40
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SnowSkier Pilot Posted at 5-4 03:40
Me too!
Today I'm going to try my first flight. I'll tell you later...

Perfect. Feel free to reach us anytime. Best regards.
5-4 03:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules