FLY App not supporting newest Tablets
95 7 5-8 10:01
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
George Voicu
lvl.2

United States

I have a Lenovo Tab P11 (2nd Gen) - 2023 and the fly app is not supported. The app starts but is not doing anything and is stuck on the start screen. I was under the impression DJI is way ahead on these things but seems they don't care to go forward with the new technology.
What are the latest tablets the app supports? I have to return this tablet ASAP if there is no support for it. I am so disappointed with DJI for this.
5-8 10:01
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've found this list to be very accurate.  I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra and the latest Fly App version works without issue.  Scroll down for tablets on the below link.  

https://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/best-tabletsphones-for-dji-go.18
5-9 02:13
Use props
George Voicu
lvl.2

United States

I see that list and it is a shame the app supports only 3 Tablets from a vast variety of tablets out there. There is no problems with many phones but when it comes to tablets, almost no options.
For me, it is a shame to be forced to buy only one or two products just because some people decide to not support others after I buy their expensive products.
5-9 02:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, George. We're sorry to read about this. Does your tablet have an Android 15 Beta Version?
5-9 07:51
Use props
George Voicu
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-9 07:51
Hi, George. We're sorry to read about this. Does your tablet have an Android 15 Beta Version?

No it has Android 13.
5-9 08:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

George Voicu Posted at 5-9 08:53
No it has Android 13.

Hi, George. Thank you for the reply. Please try the steps below:
(1) Please clear the mobile phone cache and ensure that the mobile phone/tablet has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended). Hard restart the mobile phone/tablet.
(2) Check the App version, if the app is not the latest version, then it is recommended to update the app to the latest version. And please clear the cache from the app itself for testing  
(3) Download from the official website.
(4) Cross-test with another compatible mobile device/tablet  to check whether it is caused by the compatible issue
5-10 07:04
Use props
George Voicu
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-10 07:04
Hi, George. Thank you for the reply. Please try the steps below:
(1) Please clear the mobile phone cache and ensure that the mobile phone/tablet has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended). Hard restart the mobile phone/tablet.
(2) Check the App version, if the app is not the latest version, then it is recommended to update the app to the latest version. And please clear the cache from the app itself for testing  

Somehow I solved the problem. I installed an older version of Fly App and then I updated with the latest one without uninstalling the old one and everything is working now. I don't know what it was but I did everything to make it work before without any success. Thank you for all the replays.
5-10 08:16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

George Voicu Posted at 5-10 08:16
Somehow I solved the problem. I installed an older version of Fly App and then I updated with the latest one without uninstalling the old one and everything is working now. I don't know what it was but I did everything to make it work before without any success. Thank you for all the replays.

Hello. We are glad that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
5-10 17:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules