200 3 5-10 03:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1226368 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all

Today my new Mini 4 pro arrived and I noticed that all the batteries arrived fully flat, I thought that was strange but having never had a Brand new quad I wasnt sure this was normal, however a quick google later and I learnt that they arrive in Hibernation mode, OK no worries so I plugged them into charge using the DJI power adapter model QC18-UK, which is one i use to charge my Mini 2 batteries with, now with the Mini 2 this charger fast charges the batteries just fine (quick flashing lights) however with the Mini 4 batteries it charges them slowly.

This doesnt seem right, why would a DJI fast charger not fast charge other DJI batteries.

I tested an Ipad Mini 6 charger and to my surprise this is now busy fast charging the Mini 4 batteries.

Why does the Mini 4 not come with a suitable fast charger when you buy the Flymore Pack is another question, does this mean that most people who dont know the difference end up waiting a lot longer to charge their batteries.

Also im guessing it s fine to fast charge?
5-10 03:34
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

We completely understand your concern. DJI Mini 4 Pro uses the commonly available USB-C port for charging. You can directly use chargers with this port type, such as those used for Android devices or Mac. Please rest assured that it will not damage your battery. We have also considered that including a charger in the package would increase the overall price of the product. To provide you with more flexibility in choosing, we have decided not to include a charger in the package. We appreciate your understanding.
5-11 02:09
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1226368 ft
United Kingdom

Doesnt exactly answer the questions i asked
5-14 11:20
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 469409 ft
Bulgaria

MiniManiac Posted at 5-14 11:20
Doesnt exactly answer the questions i asked

Cause this is the new fashion trend, you pay the same as last year, but you receive less... Any 30W usb-c will fast charge
5-14 21:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules