Pocket 3 EV is different is it an issue to some
204 1 5-13 04:12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

As a Person  does not know  how to get in to Pro to set the EV value up, I can confirm that I have in What I call Easy mode a EV -0.07 where he said he has  +0.07ev.I simply do what I do best and  IMHO:

DJI Please take a camera and try yourself, and get back to us why things differ, is it an Issue, or is it just a gimmick. I  feel that DJI must change for the Better

1  place on an overlay at the bottom  exactly what we see in the Mimo  defaulted  

Shutter/ISO/EV, was a request and never came to the camera  we thought FW V01.04.0802 was to have it , Not.

2. EV  value is not correct with Easy mode, vs Pro Mode.  no way to know what hte EV is  with Auto mode as  its all by the computer seeing it , well a light was on and a darker scene was on and still said -0.7EV

Thank you the team will  evaulate for future reference I know, rest assure theworld now knows we  got issues that need fixings.

Regard FISH

Screenshot 2024-05-13 080409.png
5-13 04:12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Fish. Thank you for the feedback. I will submit this right away to the relevant team for awareness. We appreciate your support and understanding.
5-14 01:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules